Informal Apology

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Informal Apology

Postby Terramort » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:35 am

A recent debate with another user of the forums has caused me to go back and look at many of my posts, and I must say - I've been a total ass to some of you guys, especially in the areas of game suggestions. I've let my own idea of a good game get in the way of listening to other's opinions, to the point of namecalling and unnecessarily mean remarks. I don't know who all I've been mean to, but you all deserve an apology. I have gotten so wrapped up in debates that I've belittled others' opinions and just been a royal jerk to some of you.

Fugi, I publically apologize for my unnecessary words in the Reel Opinions thread.

Khally, I apologize for putting words in your mouth and twisting things you've said.

Accelevi, I likely owe you the biggest apology. Yes, we disagree about a few rules and particulars, but I do think you try to do what's best for the game and the community, and you don't deserve some of the harsh things I've said you.

To the members of ATUG, I am sincerely sorry for ruining your community. I can see now that is what I did, and you guys don't need me telling you what to think, so I'll leave your chat alone from now on (but when my computer is fixed, I'm taking you up on that challenge, Brate!)

I'm still sticking around the forums. I'll try to be less heated and rude, and please don't hesitate to call me out when I am.
Terramort

Re: Informal Apology

Postby Innti » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 am

Terramort wrote:A recent debate with another user of the forums has caused me to go back and look at many of my posts, and I must say - I've been a total ass to some of you guys, especially in the areas of game suggestions. I've let my own idea of a good game get in the way of listening to other's opinions, to the point of namecalling and unnecessarily mean remarks. I don't know who all I've been mean to, but you all deserve an apology. I have gotten so wrapped up in debates that I've belittled others' opinions and just been a royal jerk to some of you.

Fugi, I publically apologize for my unnecessary words in the Reel Opinions thread.

Khally, I apologize for putting words in your mouth and twisting things you've said.

Accelevi, I likely owe you the biggest apology. Yes, we disagree about a few rules and particulars, but I do think you try to do what's best for the game and the community, and you don't deserve some of the harsh things I've said you.

To the members of ATUG, I am sincerely sorry for ruining your community. I can see now that is what I did, and you guys don't need me telling you what to think, so I'll leave your chat alone from now on (but when my computer is fixed, I'm taking you up on that challenge, Brate!)

I'm still sticking around the forums. I'll try to be less heated and rude, and please don't hesitate to call me out when I am.

Hey, it took guts to call yourself out on that. I don't think you have ever done anything to me personally but thank you Terramort. You do have some good ideas, and as long as its factual and non personal I think you are a great asset to this community.
You have raised my respect for you and probably raised it for the whole community.
From all of us, Thanks.
Innti

Postby Dikasa » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:50 am

Dikasa

Postby Innti » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:51 am

Dikasa wrote:Image

The hug that will never load.
Innti

Postby Dikasa » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:54 am

*hugs Innti too*
Dikasa

Postby Miracle » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:02 am

Terramort wrote:To the members of ATUG, I am sincerely sorry for ruining your community.

It's dead to begin with.
Miracle

Postby Dikasa » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:08 am

Depends on what part of the community you are talking about, because the Off-Topic section (where I am most of the time) is very much alive. :lol:
Dikasa

Postby TomoRacer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:15 am

It's certainly hard to look back and admit fault, even harder to ask for forgiveness. While i disagree with some of your suggestions i can see that you, just like me, just want to see this great game get even better and i can't disrespect that
TomoRacer

Postby Fuginotory » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:09 am

Thank you Terra, but like I already said, you don't need to apologize to me for anything, I'm not nearly as kind as I should be to deserve an apology. Simply put, anything you said was probably called for.
Fuginotory

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:35 pm

I'm proud of you, Terra-senpai.
Annie Leonhardt

Next

Return to General Discussion