Team Mode now on for hosters.

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Try Out Team Mode Soon ^.^

Postby Z.E.D » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Azure Sky wrote:
Z.E.D wrote:Very intrestinh

Hopefully the new UI allows stuff like this :)

Reminds me of how planetside2 teams work

I see no relation, how is it similar to PS2

you'd have in the outfit ( like a platoon I think ) multiple smaller teams color coded as well.
Z.E.D

Postby Azure Sky » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Oh, well then I think I get it, thank you mr Z.E.D guy :3
Azure Sky

Postby Innti » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Miracle wrote:That's cool! Did you make a note of which code did you changed such that it can be suggested to Feng easily?

I actually have two versions^_^ one that will fit seamlessly with fengs and is like adding at most 30 lines and is easy, then I have mine which is a huge work around since I have to store data at a different place. The first one is truly if feng ever wants it. Would make the second one unneeded. I can't even use use the first one unless I distributed it. ╰(*´︶`*)╯ and that's not happening

Would you want me to put it in suggestions of how to do this?
Innti

Postby Kisachi » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Sound like lots of fun, wish you good luck! \^.^/ I do have a small request is it possible to change the color of the teams by chance?
Kisachi

Postby Innti » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Kisachi wrote:Sound like lots of fun, wish you good luck! \^.^/ I do have a small request is it possible to change the color of the teams by chance?

The colors were picked because they stand out really well in game. What colors would you suggest though? And their respective codes
Innti

Postby Azure Sky » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:55 pm

I think blue and yellow or green and purple, as long as both colors are distinctively different it is fine right.
Azure Sky

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Sounds nice.
I wish we can play soon. ^^
Annie Leonhardt

Postby TreeRover » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Woo, I cant wait to test this out!
1. Its gonna be fun playing against new people
2. Its gonna be amazing playing WITH on a TEAM with new people!
Keep up the good work Innti!
TreeRover

Postby Sylvy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Yes, This will make team playing so much more important. :)

Hm... Marco's and Armin's specs might finally make a reappearance!

*goes of into league lingo!* I CALL ADC!!! or maybe support!! who's gonna tank?! We needs a junglerrrr!!

ok, sorry x.x.... I'm done here. haha
Sylvy

Postby Miracle » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Innti wrote:
Miracle wrote:That's cool! Did you make a note of which code did you changed such that it can be suggested to Feng easily?

I actually have two versions^_^ one that will fit seamlessly with fengs and is like adding at most 30 lines and is easy, then I have mine which is a huge work around since I have to store data at a different place. The first one is truly if feng ever wants it. Would make the second one unneeded. I can't even use use the first one unless I distributed it. ╰(*´︶`*)╯ and that's not happening

Would you want me to put it in suggestions of how to do this?

I'm not sure yet. If it has to do with netcode (which it most probably does) I don't think it's usable by the next update. So probably the code is needed after the update, if you ever make it again.
Miracle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion