Team Mode now on for hosters.

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Try Out Team Mode Soon ^.^

Postby Chugleader » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Can't wait to try this.
The most original post on this thread is this!
Chugleader

Postby Innti » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:23 pm

Miracle wrote:
Innti wrote:
Miracle wrote:That's cool! Did you make a note of which code did you changed such that it can be suggested to Feng easily?

I actually have two versions^_^ one that will fit seamlessly with fengs and is like adding at most 30 lines and is easy, then I have mine which is a huge work around since I have to store data at a different place. The first one is truly if feng ever wants it. Would make the second one unneeded. I can't even use use the first one unless I distributed it. ╰(*´︶`*)╯ and that's not happening

Would you want me to put it in suggestions of how to do this?

I'm not sure yet. If it has to do with netcode (which it most probably does) I don't think it's usable by the next update. So probably the code is needed after the update, if you ever make it again.

Yeah I'll update this when he updates his
Innti

Postby Zwabbe » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Cant we find a way to disable Erens special instead of just outright cutting him from the game

I use Eren and Sasha all the time but I love the speed of Eren and it clicks really well with me.
Zwabbe

Postby Innti » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:43 pm

Zwabbe wrote:Cant we find a way to disable Erens special instead of just outright cutting him from the game

I use Eren and Sasha all the time but I love the speed of Eren and it clicks really well with me.

I don't know, I believe that it is client based so my mods couldn't effect if you can use his special or not. I can look into it if it is that big of an issue.
Innti

Postby Tethys » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:53 pm

In addition to Assist Points being rewarded for saving a teammate, could it not be the case that killing a titan that isn't actively facing and engaged with you will only give you Assist Points rather than an actual kill?
What I mean is that (i) sneaking up behind a titan that's focussed on another player and simply flying onto its nape is Very Different to (ii) taking on a titan that is facing and actively engaged with you head-on.

Because, besides, if the titan isn't facing and engaged on you as you're fighting it, you're not fighting it alone, you are actively being assisted by the person upon whom the titan is engaged.

I imagine though that this wouldn't be something easily implemented.
Tethys

Postby Chugleader » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:17 am

It would be easier to make the game predict the future so that you get assist points if you kill a titan right before it kills someone else with for example the 3 hit combo. Totally legit xD
Chugleader

Postby Innti » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:24 am

Tethys wrote:In addition to Assist Points being rewarded for saving a teammate, could it not be the case that killing a titan that isn't actively facing and engaged with you will only give you Assist Points rather than an actual kill?
What I mean is that (i) sneaking up behind a titan that's focussed on another player and simply flying onto its nape is Very Different to (ii) taking on a titan that is facing and actively engaged with you head-on.

Because, besides, if the titan isn't facing and engaged on you as you're fighting it, you're not fighting it alone, you are actively being assisted by the person upon whom the titan is engaged.

I imagine though that this wouldn't be something easily implemented.

It would be easy. But what you don't understand is if there are lots of people the instant you are behind its head it has already focused on someone else

Maybe if I added an invisible timer that counts, after you have been out of its sight for 5 seconds it would be an assist point
Last edited by Innti on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Innti

Postby Accelevi » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:25 am

That would be ridiculously hard and/or impractical.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Zwabbe » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:26 am

Innti wrote:
Zwabbe wrote:Cant we find a way to disable Erens special instead of just outright cutting him from the game

I don't know, I believe that it is client based so my mods couldn't effect if you can use his special or not. I can look into it if it is that big of an issue.

Ahhhh I see I see. It's not a huge issue but if you can find some way around that, major brownie points to you.
Zwabbe

Postby Innti » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:29 am

Add wrote:That would be ridiculously hard and/or impractical.

I edited the post above you, tell me your thoughts ^_^ thanks for making this possible.
Innti

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion