Team Mode now on for hosters.

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Team Mode now on for hosters.

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:50 am

Noodler wrote:I was referring to FPS lag, I've never been on a server without extremely major lag at wave 20.
As I said, we were actually at wave 20 in the prior round. People were dying in horrible, horrible ways to lag, spawnjumpers and whatnot, so I got to comfortably kill almost the entirety of the last 5ish waves by myself, which made the system think I'm the greatest player ever, which is sadly not the case. D:

So priority is first to 100 kills, notifications and anything else?
Innti

Postby Noodler » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:59 am

I don't know what you mean by notifications, but yes.
The names that are above people's characters should be colored for stated reasons, but it's no priority.
Noodler

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:01 am

Noodler wrote:I don't know what you mean by notifications, but yes.
The names that are above people's characters should be colored for stated reasons, but it's no priority.

thats the notifications. Sorry for bad english I have been working non stop (though i am american haha) Just tired as hell now. im glad it works. I've told the hosters when they upgrade their servers to post here.
Innti

Postby Bogsy » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:50 am

Yeah, lag spikes in my server happen randomly.
Needless to say, believe it or not, I live in the garage lol. And the router is located 1.5 floors upstairs. Of course, if I didn't live in with a family of 10, my internet would be blazing forever in life.

Looks like it went successful besides that though, hope to see this implemented in future tournaments though. ^-^
Bogsy

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Eu server is up IP aottg.neon.org port 27030
Innti

Postby Chugleader » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:08 pm

It's fun but on bogsy's server its always me vs everyone else...
Chugleader

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:24 pm

Chugleader wrote:It's fun but on bogsy's server its always me vs everyone else...

that's good right? You are kicking ass xD
Innti

Postby Levvuny » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Ummm... sorry but a lot of things seem like slightly out of place here.. As in titans are too big to walk around, and I seem really slow... It's good other then that though.
Levvuny

Postby Innti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:07 pm

LeviTheHappyBunny wrote:Ummm... sorry but a lot of things seem like slightly out of place here.. As in titans are too big to walk around, and I seem really slow... It's good other then that though.

Is that Bogsys? He's addicted to using big Titan mode>_< Idk why
Innti

Postby Levvuny » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 pm

It is since it's closer to me :/

So I bogsy just has some messed up stuff or something. T T It's a cool gamemode though.
Levvuny

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion