Login update ?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Login update ?

Postby Skirazi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:27 am

For those of you who are confused/don't know what's going on regarding the update, here's a little video I just finished uploading~

Skirazi

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:23 am

saw the video...........But why do you call feng "fung"?
Z.E.D

Postby sordx » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 pm

maybe thats the way he says it

my name is sordx on the forums and the name i use is sordxyx so if it does port i wont have the name i want :(
sordx

Postby Innti » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:45 pm

I think it's not going to be based on names. Might be emails as the key in the database, where your scores and such are saved. And the username is whatever you want whenever you want it.
Innti

Postby Liduso » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Could someone explain all the changes or is it just the whole log in/guild thing he's been doing?
-I've been gone since a week after the december update and have been coming and going-
Liduso

Postby Accelevi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:19 pm

It's complicated, if you've been gone that long.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Innti » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Liduso wrote:Could someone explain all the changes or is it just the whole log in/guild thing he's been doing?
-I've been gone since a week after the december update and have been coming and going-

Check feng update discussion first page has all updates
Innti

Postby Skirazi » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Z.E.D wrote:saw the video...........But why do you call feng "fung"?
That's the way it's properly pronounced (or so I'm lead to believe by one of my viewers...)

Liduso wrote:Could someone explain all the changes or is it just the whole log in/guild thing he's been doing?
The main reason the update has been taking so long is because Feng is moving the public servers to another system, and so has been forced to re-program the entire game right from scratch. This feature (more info inside the video) is just something that he's probably been working on for a while now, and has decided to add along with this update - hopefully, with the renewal of public servers, guilds and such will be much more prominent and be an interesting part of the community rather than just a large conglomerate of Titan-killing maniacs. :)
Skirazi

Postby sordx » Thu May 01, 2014 4:30 am

UPDATE REVIEW
sordx

Postby Liduso » Fri May 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Can anyone else just plain as day not log in? Mine says that my User already exists and when I try to log in normally it says my password is wrong.

Halp.
Liduso

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion