Eren solutions

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Eren solutions

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 09, 2014 6:44 am

Yeah I agree with Senpai. +1 spinny slash corkscrew attack.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Lyndis » Fri May 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Spoiler:
Coordinate usage would be OP but a single use version could work.Eren could command one titan to attack/kill one other. After that it would go back to a normal titan and no more special. As a manga only ability it would never get added though.

Could Eren have instant access to the titan for only 20 seconds and with each progressive transformation, he becomes weaker and has less time in the titan. 20 seconds at full power, 10 seconds weaker (without kick or jump perhaps) and finally 5 seconds where he is only capable of running. After that no more titan shift.
Lyndis

Postby MFxEagle » Fri May 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Lyndis wrote:
Spoiler:
Coordinate usage would be OP but a single use version could work.Eren could command one titan to attack/kill one other. After that it would go back to a normal titan and no more special. As a manga only ability it would never get added though.

Could Eren have instant access to the titan for only 20 seconds and with each progressive transformation, he becomes weaker and has less time in the titan. 20 seconds at full power, 10 seconds weaker (without kick or jump perhaps) and finally 5 seconds where he is only capable of running. After that no more titan shift.

Spoiler:
the coordinate suggestion was just a joke, dude. The whole point is to kill titans, not have other titans kill titans for you
MFxEagle

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri May 09, 2014 7:46 pm

MFxEagle wrote:
Lyndis wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
the coordinate suggestion was just a joke, dude. The whole point is to kill titans, not have other titans kill titans for you

Spoiler:
How about if by yelling you make that titan an epicenter and all titans are aggroed to it for a limited time? Ofc they wouldn't kill it.
Ghosthunter

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Spoiler:
Well like Lyndis said, the coordinate in manga anyways. So it would never be added until the anime catches up to that point. And besides, we're trying to make a less OP version remember? I honestly think just making an alternate version with the spinny corkscrew attack is the way to go. Nothing fancy, it wouldn't be overpowered, and it'd let people play as Eren without the fear of being discriminated for their favorite character.
Feng could have a disable Eren Titan button on server setup, so if people want to have a game without Titan Eren they can just do that. And if the button does get added, then playing as alternate Eren would be awesome for people like me that use Eren because he's their favorite character, and not have people breathing down my neck for only choosing him because he's OP.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Senpai » Sat May 10, 2014 2:54 am

^this

so eren model won't be wasted, and they can play with a fair eren if they choose.

that really should just settle this.
Senpai

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat May 10, 2014 3:24 am

Yes and like it was previously mentioned, there should be a visible difference between the 2. Titan Eren has the tan shirt, and Alternate Eren has the trainee corps jacket like the rest of class 104.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Noodler » Sun May 11, 2014 1:43 pm

There's no reason why it would "never be added".
The anime will catch up to that point in the manga eventually, at which point Feng can add it if he feels like it.
Noodler

Postby Kami-Sama » Thu May 15, 2014 12:56 am

He's not OP, just annoying cuz everyone camps like a b**** with him. Just limit it back to one eren per game and that should be enough and make the wait longer for his special. Now the Eren in the latest chapters... That's Op....
Kami-Sama

Previous

Return to General Discussion