Crawlers on Higher Waves

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Crawlers on Higher Waves

Postby Dead » Thu May 01, 2014 5:27 am

As many of you playing the new update may have noticed, there are crawlers on the higher waves in The Forest; their spawn is no longer restricted to the first wave and it has led to some confusion and panic.

What do all of you think of this? Personally, I dislike it as it interrupts smooth gameplay and crawlers are generally on my "go to hell" list.
Dead

Re: Crawlers on Higher Waves

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 01, 2014 5:31 am

I can't actually tell whether this is a glitch, or Feng decided to add crawlers for all waves. But personally, I don't really mind too much about them being all waves. I agree it's pretty disruptive, but if it were to stay like that, I wouldn't mind too much
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby MicroDot » Thu May 01, 2014 5:31 am

I agree, it does interrupt smooth gameplay and it should be on "Go to Hell" list.

Some people said it was interesting though. :?
MicroDot

Postby Dead » Thu May 01, 2014 5:33 am

It's really difficult to play how I used to, especially. Solo-ing has also been made practically impossible. I played from wave 1 to 3 on Hard mode and encountered at least 1 crawler on every wave.
Dead

Postby Peanuts » Thu May 01, 2014 5:36 am

It's fun now, makes it more harder

I don't think it's a bug tho
Feng probably added this :D
Peanuts

Postby Noodler » Thu May 01, 2014 5:36 am

Well, this is dumb.
We can say goodbye to awesome killing sprees or amazing 10 minute runs. Well, at least it's so much harder now.
Noodler

Postby Dead » Thu May 01, 2014 5:39 am

At the very least, make it an option or something. That would be a good solution; akin to variable difficulties.
Dead

Postby ToxicPaste » Thu May 01, 2014 6:16 am

Cool, now abnormal Forest is unplayable... I would like it if he put it back the way it was. Or if not, at least limit it to 1 crawler per wave. I can imagine 6 crawlers all going for me on wave 8 or something..
ToxicPaste

Postby Accelevi » Thu May 01, 2014 11:13 am

Why shouldn't people face crawlers on other waves?
It adds to challenge, and cuts down on soloing.
I'd say probably a max limit of 3-4 crawlers a wave though.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Sylvy » Thu May 01, 2014 11:40 am

It really interrupts smooth gameplay, which is the thing I really enjoy about this game.

Reason is that the only efficient way to kill crawlers is to hook to a tree and wait.

Unless you're Tailex.... LOL, guess it's time to follow in his footsteps and find some innovative ways to kill crawlers x.x
Sylvy

Next

Return to General Discussion