05012014 - New Update Is Out!

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: 05012014 - New Update Is Out!

Postby Sunutsu » Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 pm

not sure if its just me but none of my controls work properly when i changed them. I set my hooks to my mouse and only one of them works and I can't use gas or jump. I set my attack to Q but it only attacks if i press E.
Sunutsu

Postby liala » Thu May 01, 2014 5:34 pm

They are a bit displaced.
You have to reassign them at these places:
Spoiler:
liala

Postby Sunutsu » Thu May 01, 2014 9:32 pm

Nevermind i figured out how to jump but for some reason whenever i play on FS I keep on exiting out of unity and i get a blank white screen.
Sunutsu

Postby Senpai » Thu May 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Yeah the controls got me all mixed up, I figured it out last night, I thought it was a bug lol.

and some characters got major nerfs (jean) and too big of a buff imo (armin for gas, and OPetra)
Mikasa definitely got the biggest nerf I:
Senpai

Postby Zinrius » Thu May 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Not digging the bugs

The Slap attack on titans has an insane reach as well...

Awesome update, annoying bugs.
Zinrius

Postby Skirazi » Fri May 02, 2014 1:51 am

Couple of other updates that I figured out, Levi got an extra spin and 3DMG now has proper hooks on the ends of your ropes!

Also, is it just me or has TPS Camera been really inconsistent in terms of Sensitivity? There's no set speed for it, it fluctuates wildly regardless of whatever you try.

Looks like he forgot the "Double Hooks" label, pushing all the other labels up a step.
Skirazi

Postby Zinrius » Fri May 02, 2014 3:35 am

TPS is fine for me. I dislike how "tab" has become a chat button, most likely due to the keybinding issue.
Zinrius

Postby Xedma » Fri May 02, 2014 4:52 am

I am happy to report that yoyo is indeed NOT DEAD! 2.9k so far~
Xedma

Postby Senpai » Fri May 02, 2014 5:44 am

Xedma wrote:I am happy to report that yoyo is indeed NOT DEAD! 2.9k so far~

It's time will come. :twisted:

@Skirazi can you confirm Eren's special takes 10 minutes per CD? I don't have enough patience to do it.
Senpai

Postby SerDunk » Fri May 02, 2014 6:33 am

Skirazi wrote:Couple of other updates that I figured out, Levi got an extra spin and 3DMG now has proper hooks on the ends of your ropes!

Also, is it just me or has TPS Camera been really inconsistent in terms of Sensitivity? There's no set speed for it, it fluctuates wildly regardless of whatever you try.

Looks like he forgot the "Double Hooks" label, pushing all the other labels up a step.

I don't think that's right Skirazi, "Both Hooks" is there, what's missing is the "Jump/Gas" label, which pushes all other labels up a step. I wondered why there was an extra key with no action assigned :P

And i agree, TPS feels a bit weird now in terms of sensitivity, hope it gets fixed soon.
SerDunk

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion