05012014 - New Update Is Out!

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: 05012014 - New Update Is Out!

Postby [aVc]RYO » Fri May 02, 2014 7:56 am

I wrote this for the AOTTG group, you might wanna put it in the 1st post
------------NOTICE------------
If you have a forum account with the same username that you wish to use in aottg game, when you register the username it's going to show "USERNAME ALREADY IN EXIST", this is normal because the account system is tied to the forum's account. What you should do is press forgot password and enter the email address that you use to register your forum account and activation key will be send to your mail
FAQ
1. When I register it says "Message could not be send. Mailer error: SMTP"
- Everyone got the same message, don't worry you are already registered, click forgot password and re-enter the email to make sure the validation email will be send to you
2. I still haven't receive my mail yet!
- The amount of registration exceeded the expected capacity of the systems, all the mail are clogged, just be patient
3. I tried to log in with my forum username and password but it says wrong password!
- This is because a new set of password have been sent to your pending email, it's normal. You can change it to your desired password afterwards
4. I have a forum account but it's not registered?
- According to Accelevi, you need above 10 post in forum to get registered
GOOD LUCK GUYS!
[aVc]RYO

Postby liala » Fri May 02, 2014 1:53 pm

I have a question. Sometimes the host restarts the game. At least I saw it several times. How does he do it?
liala

Postby HIT0SHI » Fri May 02, 2014 2:01 pm

I've seen it before, but instead of restarting it seems the hoster leaves according to the chat iirc.
HIT0SHI

Postby liala » Fri May 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Oh, I see. Sometimes I don't see when he leaves because everyone is just a guest. But I noticed that if he leaves someone else becomes the host because it happened to me.
liala

Postby Accelevi » Fri May 02, 2014 11:05 pm

I don't know if the database will update when you gain over 10 posts, but at least for all old members with >10 posts, it will have them.
For non-forum users/<10 posts, you don't need to use a forum e-mail, but if you're going to use forum, I'd recommend it.
For the "databased" users, username/email will be reserved.
It will not be reserved for non-"databased" users.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Skirazi » Sat May 03, 2014 1:24 am

Anyone else notice that Eren's transformation now has lightning? It looks amazing in night-time!

As for the hoster, I think that's just a weird thing that happens automatically, and it's not the host's fault. I think it has to do with their internet connection. In a game I was playing the host himself was saying "WTF?" when it happened. There's plenty of bugs in this update, so we'll just have to live with that.
Skirazi

Postby Terminus » Sat May 03, 2014 1:50 am

Skirazi wrote:Anyone else notice that Eren's transformation now has lightning? It looks amazing in night-time!

Were you recording? I don't think a lot of people have managed to see an Eren transformation lately, what with his draconian recharge time.
Terminus

Postby higurashimerlin » Sat May 03, 2014 3:18 am

I notice something recently. It is a small thing but when all human players are killed the message says it is humanity's victory.

Edit: More important note. Eren's cd is the normal length of two minutes on forest II and forest III. He can still escape grabs.
higurashimerlin

Postby Senpai » Sat May 03, 2014 4:40 am

higurashimerlin wrote:I notice something recently. It is a small thing but when all human players are killed the message says it is humanity's victory.

Edit: More important note. Eren's cd is the normal length of two minutes on forest II and forest III. He can still escape grabs.

lol

that was probably a mistake for fonso.

Hopefully it really goes back to 120 minutes. raising the time limit to forever is just lazy.

>remove grab
>if it's such a problem, reduce his time as a titan per trans.
Senpai

Postby liala » Sat May 03, 2014 9:12 am

Skirazi wrote:Anyone else notice that Eren's transformation now has lightning? It looks amazing in night-time!

As for the hoster, I think that's just a weird thing that happens automatically, and it's not the host's fault. I think it has to do with their internet connection. In a game I was playing the host himself was saying "WTF?" when it happened. There's plenty of bugs in this update, so we'll just have to live with that.

I see so it's a bug, too. It would be a good if there was a feature to restart the game if there is an afk player, though. Or a automatic kick after a few minutes of doing nothing so if the host is afk they can play on.

lol

that was probably a mistake for fonso.

Hopefully it really goes back to 120 minutes. raising the time limit to forever is just lazy.

>remove grab
>if it's such a problem, reduce his time as a titan per trans.

Yeah, 120 seconds again would be better. 120 minutes would be a bit too much xD
There could also be fewer transformations let's say 3 a game so that the player doesn't transform all the time and thinks about it first.
liala

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion