05012014 - New Update Is Out!

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: 05012014 - New Update Is Out!

Postby Kami-Sama » Wed May 14, 2014 7:26 pm

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:Aaand the bad modders hack to troll, make things easy, become OP, all kinds of stuff. :| wasn't there a thread in Bug Reports about a modder who made infinite flares so that they could make the game lag out and troll people?

Sometimes it's funny though when people suddenly blow up xD. Anyway you never needed mods to troll this game anyway. Camping and talking s*** is trolling and there isn't a thing anyone can do about it. But thanks to mods you can kick them and even ban them. Modders have done more good than bad imo just with that one feature. Also you don't need a mod to be OP ;)
Kami-Sama

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 15, 2014 7:13 am

Kami-Sama wrote:
MJRmasqu3rade wrote:Aaand the bad modders hack to troll, make things easy, become OP, all kinds of stuff. :| wasn't there a thread in Bug Reports about a modder who made infinite flares so that they could make the game lag out and troll people?

Sometimes it's funny though when people suddenly blow up xD. Anyway you never needed mods to troll this game anyway. Camping and talking s*** is trolling and there isn't a thing anyone can do about it. But thanks to mods you can kick them and even ban them. Modders have done more good than bad imo just with that one feature. Also you don't need a mod to be OP ;)

Well yeah, of course that all applies, and I'm not saying that all mods are bad. It's just that, unfortunately, people do all kinds of bad modding, it's a shame :/
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby DarioEMeloD » Thu May 15, 2014 3:47 pm

I see in the first post it says "Ropes are now silver-ish", but I still see them just plain gray.
In a recent video Skirazi uploaded I see they're indeed silver-ish.

Is this a bug or something?
DarioEMeloD

Postby Terminus » Thu May 15, 2014 3:51 pm

DarioEMeloD wrote:I see in the first post it says "Ropes are now silver-ish", but I still see them just plain gray.
In a recent video Skirazi uploaded I see they're indeed silver-ish.

Is this a bug or something?

it's a difference between Mac and PC. When I play on the iMac I have at work, they're a bright white. When I play on my Win7 laptop at home, they're a sort of charcoal. Since Skirazi records on a mac, he'll be getting the silver ropes.
Terminus

Postby DarioEMeloD » Thu May 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Oh, I didn't know that, thanks :)
Why does that happen anyway? xD
DarioEMeloD

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 15, 2014 8:15 pm

DarioEMeloD wrote:Oh, I didn't know that, thanks :)
Why does that happen anyway? xD

Yeah, wtf? Why does that change just because of computer difference?
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Zinrius » Wed May 21, 2014 3:28 am

Can someone lengthen me why there's yet another update from the 19th? The change log hasn't really changed... so I don't know what Feng implemented.
Zinrius

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 21, 2014 6:28 am

Zinrius wrote:Can someone lengthen me why there's yet another update from the 19th? The change log hasn't really changed... so I don't know what Feng implemented.

He fixed the Annie map and removed the magical vibrating Titans.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Zinrius » Wed May 21, 2014 1:18 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
Zinrius wrote:Can someone lengthen me why there's yet another update from the 19th? The change log hasn't really changed... so I don't know what Feng implemented.

The titans still vibrate though. It happened shortly after posting this.

There was like 5 of them in the middle clustered up and immortal just vibrating like crazy. :?
Zinrius

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 21, 2014 1:22 pm

Zinrius wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:

The titans still vibrate though. It happened shortly after posting this.

There was like 5 of them in the middle clustered up and immortal just vibrating like crazy. :?

I haven't seen any. And I've been playing nonstop
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion