Current Thoughts on PvP

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Current Thoughts on PvP

Postby Miracle » Thu May 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Noodler wrote:I'll just copypaste my comment on reddit

It's fucking hilarious, but not very balanced. I was surrounded by 6 humans, and I killed every, single, one of them by spamming right click.
I think the problem isn't that titans are op as fuck, but that they're extremely easy to learn, whereas mastering the 3dmg takes months.

I have to agree on this one. But luckily we have an amount of veteran players already.
Miracle

Postby Noodler » Thu May 01, 2014 3:02 pm

You'd think people are good based on dedi servers, but it seems like everyone's still having tons of trouble with the game on regular publics.

So apparently people are huge dicks about being Eren.
I just had 3 Erens which literally just waited on the wall for their titan form, while everyone was telling them to die so others can play.
Feng needs to remove transform altogether from this mode.
Noodler

Postby Terminus » Thu May 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Running should be unlimited, but all the attacks should have a cooldown. Constantly flying around when the player I hooked onto spams the jump button is infuriating.
Terminus

Postby xRivailution » Thu May 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Honestly,the new update got a lot of hate,i love it to be honest.
Why?
Simple. I just joined the game,a month or a month and 15 days ago,so,after the attack,i never got to play online,and if i try to join a private server,my ping is waaaay too low.
Now,with the new server thingy,i am able to go to my region,and it plays flawless,the nightime and Dawn modes are fucking awesome,they may just be a couple of lights or simple things but its challenging!
Especially the nightime,because suddenly you can see a crawler and you have to hurry and kill it and its super fun! and also,when you find a titan in the dark,you just shoot a flare and everybody storms in and you feel that teamwork thing going on!
And there are a couple of changes that i also really liked
Mikasa is now a lot faster,the fastest,i always wanted to main her,now I could! Because she is awesome
Jean got a slight gas nerf,eren titan got nerfed.
And people are complaining about eren titan,its okay,10 minutes go by super fast.
As for the sign up and the other glitches,we can hope that feng would change them as soon as he is back!
I cant wait for the leaderboard (I will go ham :D)

The titan mode is hillarious,its op,but you can beat them if you are smart enough,i have this way (if the player is not that smart)
You just double hook his nape,and keep reeling in and strike (needs the team to distract him though)
I just beat 2 titan players with my team mates (about four)

Thanks feng! ^^
xRivailution

Postby Accelevi » Thu May 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Can't tell if srs

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Megamaster » Thu May 01, 2014 8:19 pm

I am loving the player titans, not to play with them, but it gave the game's challenge back, and probably it is not going to fade out, like when the new titans update, and the crawlers on Eren update. This happens because players are not stupid as AI ok, some players actually are, and it is also funny see titans going insane. About the spammers and trolls, i just don't care, because since the update is not complete i am pretty sure that Lord Feng is going to fix this.
Megamaster

Postby Lyve » Thu May 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Ok guys, remember when crawlers came out and evryone said they were OP, now everyone know how to kill them and they've become nothing but an annoyance, I think that thes shifters are way too easy, even if they spam attacks it's just too random that they'll hit you, and if you manage to rope to the neck and don't let go they are dead for good. it's too easy, I think the way they are right now it's good, would prefer if they were stronger but that's just me.
Lyve

Postby Zenku Arboless » Fri May 02, 2014 3:55 am

Is Titan Eren for 30 Seconds that much better than Player Controlled Titans? I never seen it because games end in like 4 minutes when the special takes 10 to Charge.
Zenku Arboless

Postby TheGreatJedi » Fri May 02, 2014 4:53 am

Zenku Arboless wrote:Is Titan Eren for 30 Seconds that much better than Player Controlled Titans? I never seen it because games end in like 4 minutes when the special takes 10 to Charge.

Eren Is Dramatically Nerfed
He is more useless than you think

Since Human controlled titans know his move set
and very predictable
TheGreatJedi

Postby Noodler » Fri May 02, 2014 5:36 am

Every goddamn character is useless then.
Noodler

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion