Are player titans OP?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Are player titans OP?

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 18, 2014 12:16 pm

I mean, it would solve everyone's problem if there was just an added city map without PvP. There's no need to have an option for it.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Accelevi » Tue May 20, 2014 7:08 pm

jojo342 wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:But here's the problem, the game is meant for everyone regardless of skill. Maybe the game would be better if there were servers that would allow player titans, and ones that don't. Regular titans are enough of a challenge for beginners already.

The game is meant for everyone regardless of skill. That is dumb. The whole appeal of this game is to gain skill. The anime made it obvious that the unskilled die painful horrible deaths. So that's what it should be like.

Yes, but people need to start somewhere to gain skill, having 4 player titans in a server won't help. Unless you're sadistic or you just like that sort of stuff.

> git gud m8 :^)
But in all seriousness, there's only so low you can go in difficulty before it gets ridiculous.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby darkshad » Tue May 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Well...this is a Tough one. There is one thing that bothers me though. The DANG BELLYFLOP. The range on it is like an atomic bomb, but i can get by that. What bothers me is when they rapidly right click its almost impossible to kill them. You know how regular aberrants have to rest after using it 3 times? I think that should apply for player titans too, but other then that, I've had no problems.
darkshad

Postby Liduso » Fri May 23, 2014 1:01 am

darkshad wrote:Well...this is a Tough one. There is one thing that bothers me though. The DANG BELLYFLOP. The range on it is like an atomic bomb, but i can get by that. What bothers me is when they rapidly right click its almost impossible to kill them. You know how regular aberrants have to rest after using it 3 times? I think that should apply for player titans too, but other then that, I've had no problems.

Yea, skill CDs were discussed. I'm not sure how they'll be implemented though. Most of the time once I grapple a titan's nape he starts spamming jump.
Liduso

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 23, 2014 7:48 am

The only move I think needs a CD is belly flop. The other attacks are easy enough to avoid.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Zenku Arboless » Tue May 27, 2014 7:04 am

Ima Re reply to This Forum and say, now they are. They can now not do the full Slap and magically controll their jump in mid air? What the hell?
Zenku Arboless

Postby Senpai » Tue May 27, 2014 7:13 am

Not sure about full slap.

but if you played as a titan the old jumping sucked, and the new one isn't that much easier to use.

the hitbox is small, and all you really do now is turn slighty while in the air, you can't magically change direction.
Senpai

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue May 27, 2014 7:54 am

Yeah I like the jumping now. But the half slaps are pretty damn annoying. I wouldn't say OP, but they are definitely getting on my nerves. Especially for small Titans.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Thirdkazekage » Tue May 27, 2014 12:06 pm

The half slap has some goods and bads.
Good: For player titans its pretty useful because if you missed your shot, you can recover quick.
Bad: Well, bad for the soldiers since the player titans can recover faster.
Thirdkazekage

Postby Senpai » Tue May 27, 2014 1:23 pm

on my keyboard atk and special atk is set up only good for soldier, not titan, for titan it's shit.

I don't think they should have any sort of quick recovery time, in the first place they were already spamming belly flop @.@
srs CD pls.

but I definitely used jumping, and it's ok, it needs something like lock on (the thing soldiers have) to aim easier
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion