Are player titans OP?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Are player titans OP?

Postby Sylvy » Fri May 02, 2014 11:46 am

I love the idea of a stamina bar.

But even as it is. I have a freaking BLAST killing human titans!!!! Screaming "Beware titans, I am no mere mortal!!!!!!" as I woop their butts for killing my nooby human brethrens!!
Sylvy

Postby Lucky Hat » Fri May 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Does the jump cancel out Armin's ability or does it only last for a split second on player titans?
Lucky Hat

Postby KaiserSenpai » Fri May 02, 2014 8:21 pm

I wish they could grab, but that's how I know a player titan from a regular titan,
go past their face and they're suppose to grab or bite you, there's no button for that - so that's the player titan.
KaiserSenpai

Postby Z.E.D » Fri May 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Dikasa wrote:I don't feel that they are OP by any means, the hitboxes just seem to be really off.

The hitboxes are too big. waay too big
Z.E.D

Postby crystalolololol » Sat May 03, 2014 12:55 am

I guess they kinda are. I mean, whenever they do the "1-2-smash" combo, they can get you even if you're about 10 meters above them in the air.

Nonetheless, I kinda like the titan players. It's satisfying to be one. Although I do have a major issue. They always tend to stall the game by inching their way up the wall by running against the steep slopes adjacent to each gate. When they're atop the wall, they're just hanging out until time runs out. -.-' And while playing, I noticed that when you preform the jumping attack (Where you jump up in the air like what a normal aberrant. My key bind for it is F by the way.), it doesn't affect players at all.
crystalolololol

Postby Yoko » Sat May 03, 2014 1:45 am

All I do is run frantically in circles to get them off me. XD
Yoko

Postby Doki » Sat May 03, 2014 3:03 am

Like normal titans, Armin's special only works if they aren't executing an attack, which is perfectly fine since many titan players panic and run around in circles which means the special can connect.

I disagree with the titan stamina bar because of one big problem we have while fighting playable titans which would be rectified by having cool down: lag. Because of lag, sometimes player titans are chasing and executing moves against a player where they were a few seconds back, which means that it can become a wild goose chase if both titan and soldier players keep moving around.Cool down would allow for a small chance for a player to close in on the titan, and it doesn't even have to last long.

Another thing i agree is that player titans should be blindable, although in order to not make it a giant nerf against them, maybe remove the 3-slap at the end of the blinding motion, so that the titan player at least has a chance to react to the soldiers, otherwise it just gets too unfair IMO.
Doki

Postby higurashimerlin » Sat May 03, 2014 3:16 am

I have blinded player titans and have been blinded though there was no forced three hit slap. Not just why everyone else acts as though it is it was impossible.
higurashimerlin

Postby diamondketo » Sat May 03, 2014 5:16 am

higurashimerlin wrote:I have blinded player titans and have been blinded though there was no forced three hit slap. Not just why everyone else acts as though it is it was impossible.

Possible but...kind of difficult XD. If I were a titan I would crazily spin around if you try to do that.
diamondketo

Postby RASU » Sat May 03, 2014 9:19 am

i think they didn't op but in abnormal mode..
RASU

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion