Are player titans OP?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Are player titans OP?

Postby Z.E.D » Sat May 03, 2014 9:56 am

We need a hanji capture net special ASAP. Or a STCW item. each player has a piece then they can lure the player titans ina corridor and capture them like in the anime XD
Z.E.D

Postby Nurolight » Sat May 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Z.E.D wrote:We need a hanji capture net special ASAP. Or a STCW item. each player has a piece then they can lure the player titans ina corridor and capture them like in the anime XD

Her special involving pulling a cannon out of her ass, and firing a cluster of grappling hooks to a titan that holds them in place for 15 seconds? I like it!
Nurolight

Postby Zenku Arboless » Sun May 04, 2014 7:21 am

My issue is no PT really tries to blend in, they always run around and automaticly get tagged as a PT
Zenku Arboless

Postby Peanuts » Sun May 04, 2014 7:42 am

Zenku Arboless wrote:My issue is no PT really tries to blend in, they always run around and automaticly get tagged as a PT

I do see some pretty skilled players lol
THey blend in with normal titans, and when a player approaches them, RUN & SLAM!!!
Even better when they come in groups :lol: Just imagine those sounds of bodies squishing
Peanuts

Postby Noodler » Sun May 04, 2014 7:48 am

That's because people play for action, not for sitting there.
Noodler

Postby Z.E.D » Sun May 04, 2014 9:10 am

Nurolight wrote:
Z.E.D wrote:We need a hanji capture net special ASAP. Or a STCW item. each player has a piece then they can lure the player titans ina corridor and capture them like in the anime XD

Her special involving pulling a cannon out of her ass, and firing a cluster of grappling hooks to a titan that holds them in place for 15 seconds? I like it!

No no Hanji's special has been voted. We voted for a capture net she invented in the OVA
Z.E.D

Postby Historia » Sun May 04, 2014 11:11 am

Z.E.D wrote:
Nurolight wrote:

No no Hanji's special has been voted. We voted for a capture net she invented in the OVA

Holding a titan in place ? I think that's not needed since titans are easy to kill , probably for player titans
Historia

Postby BSC » Sun May 04, 2014 1:20 pm

PvP is fairly balanced from my perspective. PT's may seem hard but that's because they're like abnormal abnormal titans who don't have aimbot jumping. An average player should be capable of dealing with them but definitely not a group of them.
BSC

Postby Roran Hawkins » Sun May 04, 2014 1:45 pm

They are okay. I enjoy going into a random match and hunting down all player titans present. Usually I only die when I make a mistake or when their client-side hitboxes squash me when on my screen I'm way out of reach. That's the most annoying thing about them, but for the rest it's balanced imo.
Roran Hawkins

Postby Kami-Sama » Sun May 04, 2014 5:05 pm

The player titans are not op at all. They are actually very easy to kill. The lag is the thing thats annoying because they just slam a place you were at like 5 seconds ago and you die...
Kami-Sama

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion