Are player titans OP?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Are player titans OP?

Postby Soul » Sun May 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Armin's special works on them, I just tested it to be sure. Now we can just make em' laugh and kill them while they are laughing
Soul

Postby BSC » Mon May 05, 2014 7:04 am

Soul wrote:Armin's special works on them, I just tested it to be sure. Now we can just make em' laugh and kill them while they are laughing

Oh cool. Only problem is if they spam jump which grants immunity from jump -> land :3
BSC

Postby Jadeye » Tue May 06, 2014 11:32 pm

The titan players are perfect training, it's a good simulation of the titan universe where titans are always unpredictable.
Jadeye

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 07, 2014 11:17 am

Except they're not unpredictable... :T They spam body slams and follow crawlers around.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby [Recon Corps_NakTah] » Fri May 09, 2014 11:44 am

my opinion is that player titans are not OP.you just have to be smarter to each other so you wont be killed by one.
[Recon Corps_NakTah]

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 09, 2014 12:24 pm

[Recon Corps_NakTah] wrote:my opinion is that player titans are not OP.you just have to be smarter to each other so you wont be killed by one.

Well I disagree. I think they're are slightly overpowered, but not impossibly omnipotent.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby trueblue1321 » Fri May 09, 2014 3:41 pm

You're the rouge Titan, we're just soldiers...
But honestly, I agree with Jadeye. I love to have them chase me around and then hydra them when they don't expect it XD dumb guys
trueblue1321

Postby Dudette » Fri May 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Over-Powered? What are you talking about? Squishing 9 soldiers into a bloody pulp in a single belly flop is totally not OP... oh wait

Okay. I admit they're a bit OP since they can pretty much belly-flop without cool-down. Dealing with those teetunmen can be challenging and annoying at times; but it's really satisfying when you manage to kill them. the annoying ones are those Eren campers, really
Dudette

Postby The Sketcher » Fri May 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Marcotastic wrote:No, no, no No
They are abberants, they should be unpredicable, and thats why players are perfect for that! Nobody knows what a player will do!
Players are unique!
It is perfect, especially the ability to walk normal, you can suprise players, be the hell in the anime!

So no they are not op :P

It's not the movements, it's the enhanced range of their attacks. The belly flops have larger ranges and the fact that they have 0 cooldown after attacks makes it worse. The players would be easy to kill if we didn't have to move back more than a titan's range away from the player's fall after they attack just to be able to survive. They don't have same ranges as regular titans.
The Sketcher

Postby Pentakill » Fri May 09, 2014 7:47 pm

RASU wrote:i think they didn't op but in abnormal mode..

Yeah I don't think they are op either. In abnormal they are OP because of their incredible speed.
Pentakill

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion