Bug fixes

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Bug fixes

Postby Innti » Sat May 10, 2014 2:04 am

RivailleNamikaze wrote:This is awesome, i want that new update have less bugs.

Thank you very much. :D

I have no control over the update
But I have a work around in the works.....done in a day or too ^.^
Innti

Postby DarioEMeloD » Sat May 10, 2014 3:45 am

Everyone died but the game didn't restart. After a minute or so, it restarted with no message or anything.
DarioEMeloD

Postby BSC » Sat May 10, 2014 10:15 am

[aVc]RYO wrote:
15. SPD is used for gas acceleration instead of ACL
- http://a.pomf.se/ddrwhw.webm
- http://a.pomf.se/nadznt.webm

Spd is used for Ground movement :S
ACL is for gas acceleration.
I did some research and the only possible reason of which the values seem incorrect is if Feng did the statistic graphs wrong. The only data that is seemingly incorrect is Levi in the first video who's acceleration is obviously incorrect. All other data appear to be somewhat correct.

Edit: Some values of which you can look off so you don't need to refer to the game.
BSC

Postby Miracle » Sat May 10, 2014 12:23 pm

BSC wrote:
[aVc]RYO wrote:
15. SPD is used for gas acceleration instead of ACL
- http://a.pomf.se/ddrwhw.webm
- http://a.pomf.se/nadznt.webm

Spd is used for Ground movement :S
ACL is for gas acceleration.
I did some research and the only possible reason of which the values seem incorrect is if Feng did the statistic graphs wrong. The only data that is seemingly incorrect is Levi in the first video who's acceleration is obviously incorrect. All other data appear to be somewhat correct.

Edit: Some values of which you can look off so you don't need to refer to the game.

I think Ryo already clearly said what is the problem over there. SPD should be for Ground Movement but Feng accidentally used it for gas acceleration.

Also Intti did you make a list what to change to fix each bug? Feng will be back by tomorrow. So if you send the list to him now hopefully he can fix some emergency bug asap (frame dependant turning speed, misplaced control label, SPD used for gas acceleration etc) and start working on more stuff.
Miracle

Postby DarioEMeloD » Sun May 11, 2014 6:41 am

About the mouse sensitivity changing all the time, I've noticed that when going into fullscreen the movement is much faster while the game is less demanding (low number of titans/players), and when going back to window it moves normally. I leave it at default, but it seemed like setting it to maximum sensitivity.

I've haven't tried it when the movement is slow, but I assume it'd be much slower as well.
DarioEMeloD

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 16, 2014 1:57 pm

There's a bug in Forest 2 and 3 where the waves will keep going up even though there are no Titans spawning. It'll spam the chat log with "Wave : [#]" and it just keeps going up. It doesn't even stop on 20 though. I've seen it get to 38.
Last edited by The Rogue Titan on Fri May 16, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby BSC » Fri May 16, 2014 2:12 pm

DarioEMeloD wrote:About the mouse sensitivity changing all the time, I've noticed that when going into fullscreen the movement is much faster while the game is less demanding (low number of titans/players), and when going back to window it moves normally. I leave it at default, but it seemed like setting it to maximum sensitivity.

I've haven't tried it when the movement is slow, but I assume it'd be much slower as well.

Yeah for some reason fps affects your mouse sensitivity. There's definitely a noticeable difference when you get to waves 15+ which is annoying :(
BSC

Previous

Return to General Discussion