Bug fixes

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Bug fixes

Postby Sylvy » Fri May 02, 2014 4:06 pm

I'm not sure if you guys have encountered this... But there are... vibrating titans that are impossible to kill? They kind of send you flying when you touch them....

I saw someone post about it in the discussion thread I think. Didn't believe it until I played yesterday and saw it multiple times.
Sylvy

Postby Innti » Fri May 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Sylvy wrote:I'm not sure if you guys have encountered this... But there are... vibrating titans that are impossible to kill? They kind of send you flying when you touch them....

I saw someone post about it in the discussion thread I think. Didn't believe it until I played yesterday and saw it multiple times.

It's a little weird lol.
Innti

Postby TheGreatJedi » Fri May 02, 2014 5:09 pm

Sylvy wrote:I'm not sure if you guys have encountered this... But there are... vibrating titans that are impossible to kill? They kind of send you flying when you touch them....

Yeah Even Human Players Vibrate sometimes in midair
I believe it's slow connection
from either you or the one using the vibrating Titan
TheGreatJedi

Postby Kolasi » Fri May 02, 2014 5:24 pm

its not really a bug but after the new update the human that chooses titans are like never get tired. no many how much they jump or hit.. they shall get tired just like the real titans because they are really hard to kill and they spam like shit..
Kolasi

Postby Noodler » Fri May 02, 2014 6:10 pm

You wanna know what's broken? Humans being completely impossible to shake off.
You can hang on for as long as you goddamn like, and you'll kill the titan eventually.

This is hilariously stupid. Titans needs a move that shakes people off.
Noodler

Postby xRivailution » Fri May 02, 2014 6:25 pm

Noodler wrote:You wanna know what's broken? Humans being completely impossible to shake off.
You can hang on for as long as you goddamn like, and you'll kill the titan eventually.

This is hilariously stupid. Titans needs a move that shakes people off.

or just an unhook thingy after 5 seconds.
xRivailution

Postby Accelevi » Fri May 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Just have an auto-target grab that adapts to wherever the player is on the body.
Since you're on the body, you wouldn't ever have time to escape, and it would be grab 100% of the time.
It would use this move if you've been attached more than 3 seconds or so?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Tozzer » Fri May 02, 2014 8:35 pm

I noticed a sharp change in sensitivity with the new update too. Bump needed!
Tozzer

Postby Innti » Fri May 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Tozzer wrote:I noticed a sharp change in sensitivity with the new update too. Bump needed!

Yeah I'm working on fixes. Need to tell feng about the email one because it involves his website not the game.
Innti

Postby Miracle » Fri May 02, 2014 9:05 pm

For those complaining about ghost hook, try record the instance of ghost hook in a video. I'm sure that will help Feng in fixing it. I have tried recording myself for this new version, but every ghost hook I get can be explained by miss hooking when I view them frame by frame, probably I just suck.

TPS bug needs an urgent fix, I do agree on this.

Human TItan's hitbox being big isn't a bug, it's intended. Human titan having normal titan's hitbox makes them can't kill anything (I believe Feng has not enough time to balance out the human titan with other method).
Miracle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion