Climbing Titans

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Climbing Titans

Postby TheGreatJedi » Thu May 01, 2014 11:52 pm

This is troublesome
Since the wall is the safest part

but now look at these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG5IPszw6Wk

It took me time to record and post this

Titans Can now climb up the wall

And even fly :o

This is too much
Last edited by TheGreatJedi on Thu May 22, 2014 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheGreatJedi

Re: Climbing Titans

Postby Terminus » Fri May 02, 2014 1:34 am

TheGreatJedi wrote:This is troublesome

but now look at these

This is too much

It has to do with the slight slant to the buttresses. Titans could do this before, but they rarely made any progress because they would turn or be attacked before they could get high. The same slant also enabled players to jump/run up the wall.
Terminus

Postby HaganeNoTema » Fri May 02, 2014 2:40 am

but now look at these

This is too much

it's troll time.
HaganeNoTema

Postby TheGreatJedi » Fri May 02, 2014 2:44 am

HaganeNoTema wrote:

but now look at these

This is too much

it's troll time.

I've been doing that since i discovered this

They are like
WTF Flying Titans!!! :lol: :lol:
TheGreatJedi

Postby Sylvy » Fri May 02, 2014 11:24 am

I have no problem with this at all all actually. There shouldn't be a "safe place" for humans to hide. EVER. I hate the troll human players that stand on top of the wall where titans can't reach them and just sit there forever running along the wall doing nothing but waste everyone's time.

IMO
the top of the walls shouldn't even be accessible on player vs titan maps
OR
Make it so that human players automatically die after a certain amount of time on top of the walls.

I've played LOTS of games(outside of aottg) where you die from being "outside the map" for too long. On top of the walls feels "outside the map" to me. 7 seconds is sufficient time to gtfo and stop wasting people's time. If you're fast, you'll even have enough time to scout the city and make it back to the safe area in time.

OR make the top of the walls more accessible to titan controlled humans. (I don't have any ideas about how to do this though *shrugs*)
Sylvy

Postby TheGreatJedi » Fri May 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Sylvy wrote:I have no problem with this at all all actually. There shouldn't be a "safe place" for humans to hide. EVER. I hate the troll human players that stand on top of the wall where titans can't reach them and just sit there forever running along the wall doing nothing but waste everyone's time.

IMO
the top of the walls shouldn't even be accessible on player vs titan maps
OR
Make it so that human players automatically die after a certain amount of time on top of the walls.

I've played LOTS of games(outside of aottg) where you die from being "outside the map" for too long. On top of the walls feels "outside the map" to me. 7 seconds is sufficient time to gtfo and stop wasting people's time. If you're fast, you'll even have enough time to scout the city and make it back to the safe area in time.

OR make the top of the walls more accessible to titan controlled humans. (I don't have any ideas about how to do this though *shrugs*)

Remember the foundation of the wall that is beside the gate
you see it is a slant area
so when you keep on running at those (Anywhere with that thing even outside the wall)
You are like starting to float until you reach the top of the wall

Do you think i should post this at the Tutorial forum?
TheGreatJedi

Postby Sylvy » Fri May 02, 2014 4:55 pm

I know it's possible, and I've seen it done XD That's why I said I'm ok with this existing.

Um... If you want to XD It's kind of a bug, but a useful one to get those pesky human that hide on top of the wall.
Sylvy

Postby TheGreatJedi » Fri May 02, 2014 5:03 pm

Sylvy wrote:I know it's possible, and I've seen it done XD That's why I said I'm ok with this existing.

Um... If you want to XD It's kind of a bug, but a useful one to get those pesky human that hide on top of the wall.

Anti-Noobs Bug :lol: :lol:
TheGreatJedi

Postby Duran » Sat May 03, 2014 3:34 am

I think that should be fixed. I agree with Sylvy's suggestions. Either remove access to the top, or create a time limit on it. Or maybe another class of titan should be created that is able to climb the wall but has alot of limitations walking (or can only jump and attach to buildings). It just looks bad when glitches like this are exploited (despite their practicality)
Duran

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sat May 03, 2014 3:47 am

if a limit were added to the top of the wall, I say a limit would also have to be added for attaching particularly high on the wall or something :| otherwise an Eren could just sit and camp high up on the wall anyways
MJRmasqu3rade

Next

Return to General Discussion