Climbing Titans

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Climbing Titans

Postby Terminus » Wed May 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Well a barrier would help with the Titan issues, but human players can just hook onto part of the wall and camp there. THe stall tactics are absurd.
Terminus

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed May 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Terminus wrote:Well a barrier would help with the Titan issues, but human players can just hook onto part of the wall and camp there. THe stall tactics are absurd.

Well then we could buff the jump skill.
Ghosthunter

Postby Terminus » Wed May 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Terminus wrote:Well a barrier would help with the Titan issues, but human players can just hook onto part of the wall and camp there. THe stall tactics are absurd.

Well then we could buff the jump skill.

That's... actually not that unrealistic, considering the games past. I know in older versions, jumpers could leap over the wall occasionally. Also, there are still areas where you cent get via jumping, i.e. the Supply Depot building.
Terminus

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 07, 2014 9:49 pm

I would actually like to have a jump buff. It should be: the longer you hold the key, the farther you go. But obviously there should still be a limit. To make sure they can't go higher than the wall. Then wall campers could be dealt with, and so can HQ campers. Also if they wall camp, they'd run out of gas eventually anyways.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby photono » Wed May 07, 2014 10:05 pm

has anyone noticed the small titans jumping incredibly high, like damn near to the top of trees ? one snagged me from above the tree tops in forest III today.
photono
Amateur

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed May 07, 2014 10:19 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:I would actually like to have a jump buff. It should be: the longer you hold the key, the farther you go. But obviously there should still be a limit. To make sure they can't go higher than the wall. Then wall campers could be dealt with, and so can HQ campers. Also if they wall camp, they'd run out of gas eventually anyways.

You don't need a jump limit if you have an invisible wall at the top.
Ghosthunter

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 07, 2014 10:23 pm

True, so we're talking about a horizontal wall at the top? I thought we were talking about vertical walls preventing sitting on top of the walls. So it would essentially be a giant city-city-in-a-box. :lol:

On the topic of boxes, I also think in the city pvp map, there should be an invisible wall blocking the Players and Player Titans from leaving the gate.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby DarioEMeloD » Wed May 07, 2014 10:29 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:On the topic of boxes, I also think in the city pvp map, there should be an invisible wall blocking the Players and Player Titans from leaving the gate.

Maybe these modes could use the Old City map instead (the one with the unbroken gate)
DarioEMeloD

Postby Terminus » Wed May 07, 2014 10:31 pm

DarioEMeloD wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:On the topic of boxes, I also think in the city pvp map, there should be an invisible wall blocking the Players and Player Titans from leaving the gate.

Maybe these modes could use the Old City map instead (the one with the unbroken gate)

You mean the same one as the training level? Irregular shapes, flat, off-white coloration?
Terminus

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Terminus wrote:
DarioEMeloD wrote:

You mean the same one as the training level? Irregular shapes, flat, off-white coloration?

No he means the old city map from previous a previous update. It's basically the same as the current city but the gate isn't broken.

It would make sense, but then how did the Titans get into the city if there's no hole?
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion