Climbing Titans

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Climbing Titans And Camping Eren

Postby Kami-Sama » Thu May 15, 2014 12:49 am

Also yes disabling eren will help a lot but again you didn't think. Most people camp because they are waiting for his special. I've rarely ever seen any other players camp with any other characters. What kind of idiot would camp with any other character? You think they like waiting and staring at a screen? No they pick eren and wait for a special. Think please before you post something else dumb
Kami-Sama

Postby Senpai » Thu May 15, 2014 1:52 am

if you had read this thread(or really any other thread) you'd know ppl
A.) want to stop camping on top of the walls (jump buffs, invisible walls, official climbing)

B.) Want to nerf Eren titan (that makes it less camp friendly), or give him another basic special, that isn't OP.

which any of these are 10000000x better than what you suggested
Senpai

Postby DarioEMeloD » Thu May 15, 2014 1:57 am

Senpai wrote:jump buffs, invisible walls, official climbing

No. Please.
DarioEMeloD

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu May 15, 2014 2:01 am

DarioEMeloD wrote:
Senpai wrote:jump buffs, invisible walls, official climbing

No. Please.

Well then please suggest a better way.Simply stating "please no" won't solve anything.
Ghosthunter

Postby DarioEMeloD » Thu May 15, 2014 2:10 am

Kicks. Just kicks, as simple as that. You won't need to change Eren's special, you won't need an invisible wall, you won't need to buff PTs.
DarioEMeloD

Postby Senpai » Thu May 15, 2014 2:16 am

@Dario

>host be trollin on top of the wall,

yep kick doesn't solve that.

>eren banned everywhere (tourneys, pvp, etc)

>camping on top of normal buildings/trees

besides wall climbing was probably going to be a titan sooner or later, since a lot of ppl suggested it ever since the anime climber/is just fun ai

already said why I don't like buffing titan jumps. but it's still better than nothing.
Senpai

Postby DarioEMeloD » Thu May 15, 2014 2:19 am

Senpai wrote:host be trollin on top of the wall,
Leave the server.

Senpai wrote:eren banned everywhere (tourneys, pvp, etc)
He's kinda useless without his special tho, isn't he?

Senpai wrote:camping on top of normal buildings/trees
Kick him?

Senpai wrote:besides wall climbing was probably going to be a titan sooner or later, since a lot of ppl suggested it ever since the anime climber/is just fun ai
v
Ghosthunter wrote:If titans could climb what's the point of the walls in the first place?
Last edited by DarioEMeloD on Thu May 15, 2014 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarioEMeloD

Postby Senpai » Thu May 15, 2014 2:23 am

Still it's not very good to leave something broken in the game, and expect ppl to just kick/leave servers that's lazy.

@.@ again, alternate special or nerf titan special to be less camp friendly (x kills for trans or some shit)
Already said this, invisble wall at a certain height, for soliders/titans.

there's no reason to go up the wall for pvp other than to waste time.
Senpai

Postby Zenku Arboless » Thu May 15, 2014 6:54 am

Im totally with the 10 Minute Special Cool down, I really am, with a Way to accelrate the time limit. Its simple as this.
1) Make it so that Eren can be played by many, but only the 1st has Titan Shifting and the others have a Generic Special.
2) For the Eren that can Titan Shift, Impliment like a 10-30 Second Time decrease everytime a player Dies within a specific ammount of Feet from him. The game has a Distance, use it for more than the 3-DMG. This way In larger games that 1 Eren has to be in the danger Zone to accelerate his special time, but at the same time is reward/given a chance to turn the table with his special. its still only 30 Seconds a Smart PT can either run or they can all gang him to death.

This hopefully would prevent Camping of everyone playing Eren, and would discourage the mass use of Eren for those who only use him for the sake of Hoping they could pull off a titan Shift in a PvP Game. Note this is for PvP* Is till Think Eren has to be limited in PvE as he is OP right now in such game modes.
Zenku Arboless

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 15, 2014 8:51 am

Kami-Sama wrote:Also yes disabling eren will help a lot but again you didn't think. Most people camp because they are waiting for his special. I've rarely ever seen any other players camp with any other characters. What kind of idiot would camp with any other character? You think they like waiting and staring at a screen? No they pick eren and wait for a special. Think please before you post something else dumb

Wow you don't need to act like such an ass. But that's irrelevant.

I've seen people camp as characters other than Eren. I shit you not. People camp because they expect people to help, for the Titans to leave, and any other stupid reason. Keyword is "MOST". Yes most people camp as Eren but you can't ignore the fact that other people camp as other players for some stupid unforeseen reason.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion