Climbing Titans

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Climbing Titans And Camping Eren

Postby Noodler » Thu May 15, 2014 10:00 am

I see Levi's that just sit there using flares on the supply building when everyone is dead.
Whether or not they're extremely stupid, or so extremely stupid that they don't realize everyone is dead after 5 minutes is not of my knowledge.
Noodler

Postby Eters » Thu May 15, 2014 10:22 am

it seems like everyone is a bit overreacting , but in my opinion a kick system is more than enough to remove the afk/camping players,
and for the titans climbing the wall , i don't really find it an issue , just deal with it , for me it's easier to kill a titan on the wall , i can hide from his attack range by hooking to the sides and every once and then fly and try to hook him , once you hook the neck just reel at a good timing and he will be dead.

WORST CASE SCENARIO IDEA : as everyone from before suggested , lower the top boundary of the map and make it at the same level of the top of the wall , that way people won't camp there BUT they could still camp somewhere else , so it's really not an idea .
Eters

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 15, 2014 10:36 am

Eters wrote:it seems like everyone is a bit overreacting , but in my opinion a kick system is more than enough to remove the afk/camping players,
and for the titans climbing the wall , i don't really find it an issue , just deal with it , for me it's easier to kill a titan on the wall , i can hide from his attack range by hooking to the sides and every once and then fly and try to hook him , once you hook the neck just reel at a good timing and he will be dead.

WORST CASE SCENARIO IDEA : as everyone from before suggested , lower the top boundary of the map and make it at the same level of the top of the wall , that way people won't camp there BUT they could still camp somewhere else , so it's really not an idea .

I don't see a problem with both. Kicking and fixing the map. If you have heart problems and kidney problems, you're not just going to get one checked out and say now that my heart is fine, I don't need to worry about my kidney. I'm sure I'll live.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby DarioEMeloD » Thu May 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Well, we don't need Eren to beat a map xD

But I see your point, those wall ladders need to be fixed.
Eren doesn't need to change his special. Just revert it to 2 minutes CD and only one per map. I've never seen any Eren transform in PvP maps, but if they do I'm pretty sure they would die quickly anyway.
Campers and afk'ers can be just kicked. No need to over-complicate things.
DarioEMeloD

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu May 15, 2014 6:42 pm

DarioEMeloD wrote:Well, we don't need Eren to beat a map xD

But I see your point, those wall ladders need to be fixed.
Eren doesn't need to change his special. Just revert it to 2 minutes CD and only one per map. I've never seen any Eren transform in PvP maps, but if they do I'm pretty sure they would die quickly anyway.
Campers and afk'ers can be just kicked. No need to over-complicate things.

Yeah i guess vote kick could work.
Ghosthunter

Postby Lyndis » Thu May 15, 2014 7:09 pm

It's probably already been suggested but I think that there could be a system which kills you instantly if you spend a certain time stationary. It would stop afk people dragging out the match interminably. It might not be as effective against campers but it would force them to move a bit at least. And they couldn't camp anywhere, regardless of the altitude.
Lyndis

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Lyndis wrote:It's probably already been suggested but I think that there could be a system which kills you instantly if you spend a certain time stationary. It would stop afk people dragging out the match interminably. It might not be as effective against campers but it would force them to move a bit at least. And they couldn't camp anywhere, regardless of the altitude.

Yeah that has been suggested in a different thread. But it is a good idea. It be funny to just see someone standing still and then suddenly explode. :lol:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu May 15, 2014 9:44 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
Lyndis wrote:It's probably already been suggested but I think that there could be a system which kills you instantly if you spend a certain time stationary. It would stop afk people dragging out the match interminably. It might not be as effective against campers but it would force them to move a bit at least. And they couldn't camp anywhere, regardless of the altitude.

Yeah that has been suggested in a different thread. But it is a good idea. It be funny to just see someone standing still and then suddenly explode. :lol:

It could work on the same principle as the yellow steam of the CT works.
Ghosthunter

Postby Dead » Fri May 16, 2014 1:02 am

Ghosthunter wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:

It could work on the same principle as the yellow steam of the CT works.

A vote kick system would still be more efficient though. But still, that creates more problems on its own. Improbable as it might be, what if you find yourself outnumbered by Eren Campers?
Dead

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 16, 2014 10:13 am

That's why Accelevi and I said for there to only be a few people needed to agree with the host. That way the host is control AND there is a degree of democracy so it's more fair.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion