Challenges

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Challenges

Postby TehTitanKilla » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:43 pm

EASY: Complete all waves without hooking the titans. MEDIUM: Complete all waves without hooking titans,using Armin HARD: Complete all waves without hooking titans on abnormal and at night

Question: can we put REAL LIFE challenges here too?

Edit=
Annie Leonhardt wrote:Do 5 1K hit in a row without touching the ground.

I was so close to doing this and it was my first time doing 3 Traditional cuts in a row O_O and then yeah the last kill made me get a 675
Which reminded me. here's my other challenge. HARDEST: try to get 5 1k+ traditional cuts in hard or abnormal mode OR try to get 2 1k+ traditional cuts with your eyes closed. (on normal mode)
TehTitanKilla

Postby trueblue1321 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Why don't we have some kind of monthly tournament where everyone tries to complete the plausible challenges in this thread? xD Although that would be completely nuts...
Well my suggestion. OVERDRIVE = Reach at least wave 8 in hard using Mikasa without refilling. Bonus points to those who reach wave 10 xD
trueblue1321

Postby Wing Survivor » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:03 am

Get SSS in two minutes, or less. (Pointless message here)
Wing Survivor

Postby Tyxant » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:22 am

include 2 player titans in a double kill >:D
Tyxant

Postby NekuSenpai » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:24 am

Press T in wave 20 1 titan left alone :) hihihihi!
NekuSenpai

Postby Jevascraft150 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:28 pm

~Easy~: Get to wave 3 without using gas. Gas burst is fine --------------- ~~Normal~~: Get to wave 5 without using gas. Gar burst is fine once in a while, but using it a lot is not allowed --------------- !-~Hard~-!: Get to wave 8 without using gas. you can only gas burst 5 times in each wave ---------------
@!~-Abnormal-~!@: Get to wave 9 without using gas NOR gas burst --------------- #@!~-Impossible-~!@#: Get to wave 10 without using gas nor gas burst and without hooking onto titans --------------- No mods(you cannot outsmart me :3), you can do this on single player or with a partner. --------------- ~~~Extra~~~: Try to get 1k while doing whatever challenge diff. you want. --------------- -~~Edit~~-: If you're going to do this in a group of 3 or more (including you), then use the formula: 'p - 2 = w', where 'p' is the amount of people in the group and 'w' is the amount of waves you have to add. So you have to do more waves the more people there is in your group. E.g.: if there is 6 people in your group, then put '6 - 2 = 4', so you have to do 4 more waves as a group.
Jevascraft150

Postby TehTitanKilla » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:13 pm

REAL HARD CHALLENGE: Kill a titan in the air making a 1k damage in abnormal <--- HARDER THAN THAT : Do a double kill to 2 titans in the air EVEN HARDER: try to cut the ankles of the titan in the air first and then kill titan And the hardest challenge of all: create a new technique, make a tutorial for it, and post it in the forums
*NO MODS*
TehTitanKilla

Postby Megamaster » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:19 pm

My is actually not so hard: Hit 1.5K+ on a Punk, at Abnormal.
Megamaster

Postby CaptainLechon » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Complete Forest or City without going over 100 dmg on a single hit. 50 if you're feeling cocky.
CaptainLechon

Postby higurashimerlin » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:52 am

Kill the colossal titan with the guns on abnormal.
higurashimerlin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion