Armin OP?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Armin OP?

Postby Noya » Sat May 03, 2014 11:42 am

Hey,
since the new update came out, Armin got more OP, or not? I think he got bugged: Faster, better acceleration. His blades are long too, and I really like to play him now, i hated it before. I dont know if I just think it is liek that, or if it is really. But since I play him, my score got better (Before Mikasa/Jean/Petra) and I have much more fun. Even his special attack is kinda nice (I always read bad opinions in the forum about his special). So, what's your opinion? I'm the only one who thinks he got better? Or was he always better than most of us thought?
Noya

Re: Armin OP?

Postby bombare » Sat May 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Noya wrote:Hey,
since the new update came out, Armin got more OP, or not? I think he got bugged: Faster, better acceleration. His blades are long too, and I really like to play him now, i hated it before. I dont know if I just think it is liek that, or if it is really. But since I play him, my score got better (Before Mikasa/Jean/Petra) and I have much more fun. Even his special attack is kinda nice (I always read bad opinions in the forum about his special). So, what's your opinion? I'm the only one who thinks he got better? Or was he always better than most of us thought?

mayyyybeee
bombare

Postby Celtic » Sat May 03, 2014 4:42 pm

Well, being "better than most of us thought" would be in keeping with his character. :P

In all seriousness though I don't think he's too bad. The introduction of player titans makes his special all the more risky, and it doesn't work on crawlers. His stats are OK for me as well, as the blades would act as a decent counter to his slowness. I never found him to be too quickly maneuverable myself.
Celtic

Postby TheGreatJedi » Sat May 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Celtic wrote:Well, being "better than most of us thought" would be in keeping with his character. :P

In all seriousness though I don't think he's too bad. The introduction of player titans makes his special all the more risky, and it doesn't work on crawlers. His stats are OK for me as well, as the blades would act as a decent counter to his slowness. I never found him to be too quickly maneuverable myself.

Risky but more useful

If your timing was correct you can make a human Titan laugh and vulnerable for 3 seconds

I think he is not OP he is the most balance player since all his stats near the middle
TheGreatJedi

Postby Z.E.D » Sat May 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Not OP

Armin has become a truly reliable char now
Z.E.D

Postby Celtic » Sat May 03, 2014 6:11 pm

TheGreatJedi wrote:
Celtic wrote:Well, being "better than most of us thought" would be in keeping with his character. :P

Risky but more useful

If your timing was correct you can make a human Titan laugh and vulnerable for 3 seconds

I think he is not OP he is the most balance player since all his stats near the middle

You can make player Titans laugh?

THE WEAKNESS HAS BEEN FOUND
Celtic

Postby RancorSnp » Sat May 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Actually. You guys are making this all up.
I am Armin player since the new titan look update. His speed remained almost unchanged. It might have been touched slightly, but nothing that I would feel. So in reality he was only buffed with a lots of gas, which I barely even use, but you guys seem to be bought with that meaningless upgrade. (And how many times do I have to repeat, that this is not supposed to make titans laugh - It's the kung-fu kick that breaks their spines or whatever)
RancorSnp

Postby Kitkat » Sat May 03, 2014 7:48 pm

RancorSnp wrote:is not supposed to make titans laugh - It's the kung-fu kick that breaks their spines or whatever)

..... What? That sounds more made up than anything O.o
Kitkat

Postby Lucky Hat » Sat May 03, 2014 8:02 pm

And, jumping negates his ability or so whenever I use his ability, the titan just jumps to negate it.
Lucky Hat

Postby RancorSnp » Sat May 03, 2014 8:06 pm

@Kitkat : Give me a second, I'll just record that and edit this post in a while.

I tried to make a gif out of that, but failed horribly. So yeah, it should be sent in about 10 minutes. Also, this was recorded on the older version, but I doubt THIS has changed.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spLrdylgmCc[/youtube]
Last edited by RancorSnp on Sat May 03, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RancorSnp

Next

Return to General Discussion