Armin OP?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Armin OP?

Postby Kitkat » Sat May 03, 2014 8:07 pm

I know you can use Armin's special to kill titans, but I mean it's not the main purpose of the ability lol.
Kitkat

Postby Celtic » Sat May 03, 2014 9:03 pm

RancorSnp wrote:@Kitkat : Give me a second, I'll just record that and edit this post in a while.

I tried to make a gif out of that, but failed horribly. So yeah, it should be sent in about 10 minutes. Also, this was recorded on the older version, but I doubt THIS has changed.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spLrdylgmCc[/youtube]

That's just too damn great to even attempt removing.

Celtic

Postby HaganeNoTema » Sat May 03, 2014 9:16 pm

i'm armin user since he was implemented and im very sure that he is more reliable now :D thanks feng
HaganeNoTema

Postby TheGreatJedi » Tue May 06, 2014 10:00 am

Lucky Hat wrote:And, jumping negates his ability or so whenever I use his ability, the titan just jumps to negate it.

That is why timing is crucial

when it commence i titan fu in front of you but a little far or facing a little sideway

when he is about to use the second slap
do the armin dance when he finish the fu the dance is complete

Most people lack timing in his skill making it not only useless but also vulnerable
TheGreatJedi

Postby Noya » Wed May 07, 2014 3:12 pm

And btw, Armin isnt the most balanced character, that's Sasha.
Noya

Postby MFxEagle » Wed May 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Blade size and air speed are the two things that determine your titan killing ability, and he is still the slowest character compared to everyone else. I don't know what his blade size now is but I think it's still pretty average. He's not OP, he just got some well deserved buffs.

You can use his special on player titans, but it only lasts for a split second, and if the game is laggy they will somehow windmill you while they are laughing.
MFxEagle

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Wed May 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Noya wrote:And btw, Armin isnt the most balanced character, that's Sasha.

Well, I suppose that's debatable, but Sasha has Average gas and blades, and good air speed, so I guess so.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby RivailleNamikaze » Sat May 10, 2014 12:33 am

This is great.

But Marco's special is useless in Titans(Humans) vs Soldiers.
RivailleNamikaze

Postby Doki » Tue May 13, 2014 9:20 am

Kitkat wrote:I know you can use Armin's special to kill titans, but I mean it's not the main purpose of the ability lol.

U w0t m8? You can use Armin's special to hit a crawler multiple times giving you a bigger chance to hit it's annoying hitbox PLUS you have the chance of stunning any nearby titans, which could be great help if you are in the forest an a normal is approaching while you're hugging a tree trying to kill a crawler as fast as possible.

Besides, a true pro Armin player always kills a titan using the special when given the opportunity, its all there in the manual, right after the "Flan's hot tips" section :^)
Doki

Postby MFxEagle » Tue May 13, 2014 12:49 pm

Doki wrote:
Kitkat wrote:I know you can use Armin's special to kill titans, but I mean it's not the main purpose of the ability lol.

U w0t m8? You can use Armin's special to hit a crawler multiple times giving you a bigger chance to hit it's annoying hitbox PLUS you have the chance of stunning any nearby titans, which could be great help if you are in the forest an a normal is approaching while you're hugging a tree trying to kill a crawler as fast as possible.

Besides, a true pro Armin player always kills a titan using the special when given the opportunity, its all there in the manual, right after the "Flan's hot tips" section :^)

Preach it.

Also his special has a lot more vertical reach than the normal attack, which is just a horizontal slice, so it's very useful for when you land on the awkward part of the back of standing titans where you'd normally have to spam the attack button.
MFxEagle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion