Character Statistics Comparison

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby MFxEagle » Tue May 06, 2014 3:05 pm

I think your blocks are a bit off because Jean looks has is slightly more gas than Armin. Also a stat you should also consider is blade size. Jean has the biggest blades and Levi has the shortest (although Marco should technically have the biggest blades if it's based on character size).
To those debating about who the "strongest" character is, acceleration and blade size are the two most important factors in determining how they actually kill titans. Ground speed is irrelevant, and so are blade strength and gas if you know how to manage them or know the best time to resupply.

Armin master race
MFxEagle

Postby RancorSnp » Tue May 06, 2014 3:46 pm

@MFxEagle and @Anyone who sais Jean ha longer bar :

http://postimg.org/image/5ij4f3rm3/
Upper bar is Armins, lower bar is Jeans.
I know there is no telling which bar is whose, but If I were to cut all the info, the similarity of the bars wouldn't be so obvious.
You may trust me, or may not trust me. But these bars are from two different characters.
Edit : omg that grammar in the title :(
RancorSnp

Postby DarioEMeloD » Tue May 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Is Ground Speed really irrelevant? I always thought it's like the "initial speed" of the character, and the acceleration is how fast they increase that initial speed :?
DarioEMeloD

Postby Accelevi » Tue May 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Ground speed is pointless, no one really even uses it.
The entire point is air speed.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby MFxEagle » Tue May 06, 2014 8:26 pm

If it means initial aerial speed or top aerial speed, then perhaps I'm wrong. But if it just means running speed on the ground then yeah, it really is irrelevant. The better you get, the more you realize that you want to be the ground as little as possible. Your movement with your 3DMG is what allows you to kill and avoid titans better. However, faster doesn't always mean better, as there is a direct inverse relationship between speed and control (hence why I don't mind playing with Armin even though he's slow).

@RancorSnp I guess I stand corrected. Jean should have more gas though, since it would be more canon, but I am definitely appreciating the Armin buffs.
MFxEagle

Postby Accelevi » Tue May 06, 2014 8:26 pm

The new balances are really blegh.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby DarioEMeloD » Tue May 06, 2014 8:50 pm

I was kinda confused so I checked the game, on the characters stats it only says Speed... I know Ground Speed is still different between characters, but is it based on these stats? If not, then I assume it's referring only to Air Speed.
DarioEMeloD

Postby MFxEagle » Tue May 06, 2014 9:04 pm

DarioEMeloD wrote:I was kinda confused so I checked the game, on the characters stats it only says Speed... I know Ground Speed is still different between characters, but is it based on these stats? If not, then I assume it's referring to Air Speed.

No acceleration is definitely air speed. That's why Levi is the fastest. Otherwise Mikasa would be faster in the air than Levi which is not canon at all.
MFxEagle

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue May 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Ok, so just to clarify:
SPD = Ground Speed
GAS = How much gas you have
BLA = Blade Durability
and ACL = Air speed?
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Innti » Tue May 06, 2014 10:20 pm

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:Ok, so just to clarify:
SPD = Ground Speed
GAS = How much gas you have
BLA = Blade Durability
and ACL = Air speed?

Technically all the characters can go the same speed. Acl is just how fast they reach the terminal velocity for this game. (not including Titan smashes that send you flying, that breaks laws)
Innti

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion