Character Statistics Comparison

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Character Statistics Comparison

Postby MFxEagle » Fri May 09, 2014 5:40 am

Accelevi wrote:Gas amount thingy: Eren (Because stupid)/Armin (because slow just meaning more gas to move same amount) < Sasha/Marco < Mikasa (speed demon = waste gas, or you can have slower, but less waste, your choice, but only one or other) < Petra... Levi (Levi would have slightly better than Petra) < Jean

Other than Jean, who should have the most gas because of canon, I think that gas and blades should just be used for balancing characters so that no one is useless or unplayable.. More gas and blade durability should be compensation for slowness or short blade size. Besides, Mikasa used up all her gas because she was reckless and too fast, not too slow- why would you nerf Armin there?

Eren is an entirely different problem that must be addressed, and I'm not sure about the solution. But think about what you're saying: giving Eren the least gas would only encourage people to camp even more because they will be afraid of running out of gas too quickly.
MFxEagle

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 09, 2014 6:41 am

I love using Eren to help out my team. :) It makes me happy to save people from impossible odds. And MF brings up a good point. Giving Eren worse stats would just make his Titan mode more valuable. And I think Sasha was only lower ranked because of her intelligence and her hyper activeness.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby RivailleNamikaze » Sat May 10, 2014 12:34 am

Actual Eren is the best option in Titans(Human) vs soldiers.
RivailleNamikaze

Postby DarioEMeloD » Sat May 10, 2014 12:36 am

RivailleNamikaze wrote:Actual Eren is the best option in Titans(Human) vs soldiers.

Except his special charges for about 10 minutes, and everyone playing as Eren wants to wait for it, ruining the game for everyone else.
DarioEMeloD

Postby Weapioneer » Sat May 10, 2014 1:08 am

Looking at it that way, eren is the best choice for every map. In CT trost he can be a solid defense, in FT forest he can take out the titans at the end, and so on. Feng made a decent choice making the charge time 10 min, though it should have been 5 or such since staying alive as eren for 10 min with player titans running about is extremely difficult without just doing a limpet on a tree.
Weapioneer

Postby Senpai » Sat May 10, 2014 3:01 am

Weapioneer wrote:Looking at it that way, eren is the best choice for every map. In CT trost he can be a solid defense, in FT forest he can take out the titans at the end, and so on. Feng made a decent choice making the charge time 10 min, though it should have been 5 or such since staying alive as eren for 10 min with player titans running about is extremely difficult without just doing a limpet on a tree.

It just seems like a big gaping easy flaw to see though, that Eren players would just camp.
kind of like the death star's core being out in the open :lol:

Feng should just honestly try any of the actual nerf suggestions, putting 10 limit cap= basically removing special.

games at the longest should only take 5 minutes from what I've played at least, but thats when the battle dragged on soooo, long.
Senpai

Previous

Return to General Discussion