What "Defines" a Pro? Traits and Qualities?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: What "Defines" a Pro? Traits and Qualities?

Postby EnderKid » Tue May 20, 2014 2:05 pm

zheopotato wrote:For me a pro is one who has these three traits: Speed, Damage, and Survivability. It's simple as that. You need to be be good in all three categories/traits.

I've noticed, with the 'pros' I've met, that they generally have high ratings in these three categories; however, they generally end up specializing in one specific category. One person, in particular, couldn't care less about damage but focused on fast kills and surviving. They're still a pro to me, and their damage trait is still honed better than most players. Others give up their kill speed in order to get consistent 1k and 2k kills.

There are a select few that have extremely high ratings in all. I like to refer to them personally as the Elite players, and I've only met three or four of them in all my months of playing. That's just my personal take, I know that what might be elite to me is just an average pro to others.
EnderKid

Re: What "Defines" a Pro? Traits and Qualities?

Postby zheopotato » Tue May 20, 2014 6:49 pm

EnderKid wrote:
zheopotato wrote:For me a pro is one who has these three traits: Speed, Damage, and Survivability. It's simple as that. You need to be be good in all three categories/traits.

I've noticed, with the 'pros' I've met, that they generally have high ratings in these three categories; however, they generally end up specializing in one specific category. One person, in particular, couldn't care less about damage but focused on fast kills and surviving. They're still a pro to me, and their damage trait is still honed better than most players. Others give up their kill speed in order to get consistent 1k and 2k kills.

There are a select few that have extremely high ratings in all. I like to refer to them personally as the Elite players, and I've only met three or four of them in all my months of playing. That's just my personal take, I know that what might be elite to me is just an average pro to others.

I agree with everything you said :lol:
zheopotato

Previous

Return to General Discussion