Killstealing and the KDR: Do they matter to you?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Killstealing and the KDR: Do they matter to you?

Postby Accelevi » Tue May 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Like I said (not to you A7X, but in general), from what I see, it's not like pros stalk around newbies.
But they wouldn't hesitate in just aiming for the same one, even if they see a newbie is going for it probably.
And there's nothing wrong with that.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue May 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Yeah. Sure if you just follow around a newb to steal a kill, then it's obviously something personal. I've never seen anyone specifically follow a newb unless they were just helping them. It's not like people rub their hands together maliciously saying to themselves. 'Yes! This newb will never see me coming! I'll follow him for no particular reason and kill all of the Titans he targets! Bwahahahah!'

The only games where that would be what people do are games like Halo, LoL, Smite, etc. Basically any game with a health system. Then when you get their health low, they deliver the final blow. But in this game it's one hit, and their dead. So by literal definition. There is no kill stealing in this game.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Kiwi » Tue May 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Just a second ago I was in a game with someone that was so bothered by me killing titans because apparently I was 'stealing' them from him. I was just zipping around doing my own thing and wasn't really paying attention to who was attacking the titan in the first place, and I see a message in the chat saying "..or you could be like Kanon who is a douche and steals kills from people..," something along the lines of that. Okay? I'm sorry I am playing the game how its supposed to be? I'm sorry you're too slow? I wasn't intentionally following him and 'stealing' kills. And before he left he remarked saying "Well at least I'm the one playing video games." How does that even make sense? xD I lolled when he left, and everyone was like, damn, what a rage quit.

Anyways, I don't see why people don't see that this game will have people who are better than you. There aren't any rules on who gets the titan kill first, you can't just 'claim' a titan kill, before you even kill it.

Like I said (not to you A7X, but in general), from what I see, it's not like pros stalk around newbies.
But they wouldn't hesitate in just aiming for the same one, even if they see a newbie is going for it probably.
And there's nothing wrong with that.

Just, this, okay?
That person calling me a douche was the epiphany of butthurt at the highest level. Whatever that means.
Kiwi

Postby Kami-Sama » Tue May 27, 2014 9:42 pm

like people said a million times, no one owns a kill. If someone isn't fast enough to get a kill too bad. The whole "noob" community of players is just getting annoying in general. Constantly whining about kill stealing because they're slow or on forest 2 telling you to press t because they died and are spectating. (if you press t, they end up spectating next game so wtf is the point) The game had a lot better people when public servers were down. Anyway to answer the question, no both of them do not.
Kami-Sama

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue May 27, 2014 9:43 pm

That person calling me a douche was the epiphany of butthurt at the highest level. Whatever that means.

The word you're looking for is epitome. And yeah that guy sounds like an ass.
Last edited by The Rogue Titan on Tue May 27, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Kiwi » Tue May 27, 2014 9:53 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:

The word you're looking for is epitome. And yeah that guys sounds like an ass.

Epitome; there we go. I'm learning.
Kiwi

Postby Sylvy » Wed May 28, 2014 11:31 am

@Kiwi, I'm going to be honest. If someone ever did that to me, I'd make sure to follow them around and steal all dem kills just to make a point. :x
Sylvy

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 28, 2014 11:40 am

Sylvy wrote:@Kiwi, I'm going to be honest. If someone ever did that to me, I'd make sure to follow them around and steal all dem kills just to make a point. :x

And no one would blame you. Unless they're on his side and are little jerks. :lol:
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Kiwi » Wed May 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Yeah I shoulda told him that I wasn't intentionally stealing his kills.
OH I remember more of the conversation now. After he called me a douche I said 'Boohoo, cry me a river. -_-' And then proceeded to tell me that I was making it a big deal. After some complaining that I should play alone, I told him to just deal with it. 8-)
It would have been hilarious though to follow him around and prove my point going SEE, SEE?? ima steelin yo killz u nub im so ebil :lol: He was actually a decent player, I guess I pushed his buttons somehow. Heh.

It's not like people rub their hands together maliciously saying to themselves. 'Yes! This newb will never see me coming! I'll follow him for no particular reason and kill all of the Titans he targets! Bwahahahah!'

I just needed to edit this in. Because yes.
Kiwi

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 29, 2014 12:48 am

Kiwi wrote:Yeah I shoulda told him that I wasn't intentionally stealing his kills.
OH I remember more of the conversation now. After he called me a douche I said 'Boohoo, cry me a river. -_-' And then proceeded to tell me that I was making it a big deal. After some complaining that I should play alone, I told him to just deal with it. 8-)
It would have been hilarious though to follow him around and prove my point going SEE, SEE?? ima steelin yo killz u nub im so ebil :lol: He was actually a decent player, I guess I pushed his buttons somehow. Heh.

It's not like people rub their hands together maliciously saying to themselves. 'Yes! This newb will never see me coming! I'll follow him for no particular reason and kill all of the Titans he targets! Bwahahahah!'

I just needed to edit this in. Because yes.

Lol. I said that because people seem to think that people who kill their targets are part of like an anti-newb conspiracy.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion