Feng Impersonators...

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Feng Impersonators...

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Terramort wrote:I don't think it's stupid, it's just naive. Or overly trusting. Either way, falling for a lie doesn't mean your are stupid, since you didn't know any better.


Well it wasn't really "falling for a lie" I was just skeptical until he started blatantly insulting people. I just don't want others to "fall for a lie". Some people might be able to tell the difference between Feng and an impersonator and others won't.
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

 

Re: Feng Impersonators...

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri May 23, 2014 7:59 pm

I never insulted anyone. I even said they're not stupid.
Anyway, this arguing have to stop.
Annie Leonhardt
 

Re: Feng Impersonators...

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 23, 2014 8:23 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:I never insulted anyone. I even said they're not stupid.
Anyway, this arguing have to stop.


The argument has stopped. Now we're just talking about the kind of people that would get fooled by an impersonator. But there is no point in talking about it anyways. I've already edited the first post to tell people what Feng's accounts are. So if they get fooled by it, then it's their own fault.
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Feng Impersonators...

Postby Noodler » Fri May 23, 2014 9:14 pm

As Xed said, you can easily have 10 people called Feng with mods.
Noodler
 

Re: Feng Impersonators...

Postby Blizzard2795 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Isn't this whole reaction a bit much for a harmless prank that's been around as long as the internet? xD Also, sorry to say, but regardless of how you look at it, the only people that'd fall for something like that would have to be EXTREMELY gullible xD
Blizzard2795
 

Re: Feng Impersonators...

Postby Lito » Fri May 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Blizzard2795 wrote:Isn't this whole reaction a bit much for a harmless prank that's been around as long as the internet? xD Also, sorry to say, but regardless of how you look at it, the only people that'd fall for something like that would have to be EXTREMELY gullible xD


Mostly actually believed him though :/
Lito
 

Re: Feng Impersonators...

Postby Blizzard2795 » Fri May 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Lito wrote:
Blizzard2795 wrote:Isn't this whole reaction a bit much for a harmless prank that's been around as long as the internet? xD Also, sorry to say, but regardless of how you look at it, the only people that'd fall for something like that would have to be EXTREMELY gullible xD


Mostly actually believed him though :/

Please tell me you're joking. It doesn't help that the names of Feng's actual accounts have been common knowledge for some time now, a good week or two before this thread was made xD
Blizzard2795
 

Re: Feng Impersonators...

Postby Terminus » Sat May 24, 2014 1:36 am

Blizzard2795 wrote:
Lito wrote:
Blizzard2795 wrote:Isn't this whole reaction a bit much for a harmless prank that's been around as long as the internet? xD Also, sorry to say, but regardless of how you look at it, the only people that'd fall for something like that would have to be EXTREMELY gullible xD


Mostly actually believed him though :/

Please tell me you're joking. It doesn't help that the names of Feng's actual accounts have been common knowledge for some time now, a good week or two before this thread was made xD


Well, not everyone knew of this. I know for a fact that I didn't. Who's to say true newcomers to the game would know they were fakes?
Terminus
 

Re: Feng Impersonators...

Postby Terramort » Sat May 24, 2014 2:08 am

Not to mention, a good majority of the players don't visit the forums in my experience.
Terramort
 

Re: Feng Impersonators...

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat May 24, 2014 3:58 am

It doesn't take a gullible person to believe it. The person acted normally and said nothing that tipped anyone off, but we were all skeptical. And then he started insulting people, so we knew he had to be an asshole. But at the same time, some people thought it was Feng and they were appalled. Myself and the others told them it wasn't actually him but they didn't know who to believe. And gullible or not, that doesn't mean it doesn't pose a threat on Feng's reputation.
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron