Feng Impersonators...

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Feng Impersonators...

Postby Megamaster » Sat May 24, 2014 1:46 pm

I hate impersonators? Yes. But my standpoint is that the ones who get fooled, do not even acess the forum, exceptions for some few players. So i think that the best way to deal with it, is tell the people to keep calm, since it is just an impersonator.
Megamaster

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat May 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Megamaster wrote:I hate impersonators? Yes. But my standpoint is that the ones who get fooled, do not even acess the forum, exceptions for some few players. So i think that the best way to deal with it, is tell the people to keep calm, since it is just an impersonator.

Well some newbies would be fooled. And I just want people to be aware of it. And know who is Feng and who isn't.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Noya » Sun May 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Thats pretty nice from you, but new players (or most of them) don't look in the forum... So it's not helping that much.

But can't this thread be locked? Here's not really a lot to discuss.
Noya

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 25, 2014 10:32 pm

I guess that's for the other mods to decide. Since Peanuts posted Feng's actual usernames and I edited it into the first post, I guess the "discussion" is over.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Accelevi » Sun May 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Mods can still change their name to exactly what Feng's real account is probably.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Accelevi wrote:Mods can still change their name to exactly what Feng's real account is probably.

Yeah but at least knowing his accounts narrows it down. So that "FengLi" or any variations won't trick many people.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby YkDragon » Mon May 26, 2014 2:49 am

Lol Even if they were to act as feng... Most of the time, No one will care, The person who acts as feng in EU server or US will most likely be fakes, Because feng will lag there since he's in asia. So... yea.
YkDragon

Postby BSC » Wed May 28, 2014 7:23 am

YkDragon wrote:Lol Even if they were to act as feng... Most of the time, No one will care, The person who acts as feng in EU server or US will most likely be fakes, Because feng will lag there since he's in asia. So... yea.

He mentioned in a reply or something on Facebook that he would still visit the other servers aside from Asia if the lag doesn't get too intense.
BSC

Postby SuperCyp » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:32 pm

I had a run in the other day with an impersonator, there was 10 of us in the room, and many people were super excited due to this bright yellow important looking font showing up. Until, of course the impersonator made the error of not hiding their name before typing as "Feng". It was quite funny to see how fast the impersonator vacated the room when they made the error.

I think it's ridiculous that people would stoop so low, but this is the internet and that anonymity leads to too many doing the wrong thing with that power.
SuperCyp

Postby Innti » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:I'm fucking tired of the mods.
And is this thread really necessary?

Yeah screw those guys that make mods.
night mode, drop in support, lava mode player controlled titans all done in mods before
Last edited by Innti on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Innti

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion