A plea to Feng,

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: A plea to Feng,

Postby UnderWolf » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:20 pm

I just got out of a kid that out of nowhere yelled "RAINBOWS!!!1!" and shot flares EVERYWHERE while he flew. I literally lagged to death, and I have a 1.2 thousand dollar gaming computer. I don't know how Cheat Engine could be used on the flares, unless they somehow targeted the values of the recharge and sped them up. Cheat Engine is a value editor, and does have a little "speedhack" to it. Clearly it was used for Mr. "SonicTitan" and I'm not sure if it was used for the flares too but it is possible. Banning Cheat Engine usage (from what I know) is near to impossible. The only way to deal with it would be Moderators, Admins, and people with administrative powers in game, and/or votekick abilities.
UnderWolf

Postby TheGreatJedi » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:50 am

Maybe he can just separate the time in the game and time in the server doing that so
for them they are fast but in the server they are normal and it will be shown normal in the game rendering the speedhack for their game only not to the server
Like his body is moving fast but the time for the hitbox to trigger or take effect will be normal
and in their screen the the move will finish quickly but he won't be able to move and have to wait for some time for the hitbox to trigger in order to move again

I believe that is what most games do to prevent CE hackers
TheGreatJedi

Postby Eren.Jaeger » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:17 am

UnderWolf wrote:I just got out of a kid that out of nowhere yelled "RAINBOWS!!!1!" and shot flares EVERYWHERE while he flew. I literally lagged to death, and I have a 1.2 thousand dollar gaming computer. I don't know how Cheat Engine could be used on the flares, unless they somehow targeted the values of the recharge and sped them up. Cheat Engine is a value editor, and does have a little "speedhack" to it. Clearly it was used for Mr. "SonicTitan" and I'm not sure if it was used for the flares too but it is possible. Banning Cheat Engine usage (from what I know) is near to impossible. The only way to deal with it would be Moderators, Admins, and people with administrative powers in game, and/or votekick abilities.

It's not impossible it's soo easy a simple anti cheat system could be made >.>
like almost all Games use XD
Eren.Jaeger

Previous

Return to General Discussion