A plea to Feng,

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: A plea to Feng,

Postby Ghosthunter » Thu May 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Lyndis wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:I'm not really sure why are we still discussing this when we should probably act.

How exactly would you propose acting? As far as I can tell, all we could do would be to request Feng to include vote-kick or just leave any game with cheating PTs in it. There isn't a great deal else we could do.

That's exactly what i thought.You can't just hope he'll notice a random topic about vote-kick on a forum with thousands of topics.
Ghosthunter

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Lyndis wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:I'm not really sure why are we still discussing this when we should probably act.

How exactly would you propose acting? As far as I can tell, all we could do would be to request Feng to include vote-kick or just leave any game with cheating PTs in it. There isn't a great deal else we could do.

That's exactly what i thought.You can't just hope he'll notice a random topic about vote-kick on a forum with thousands of topics.

Well at least the dev team like Miracle and company could notify him about it.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Soul » Sat May 31, 2014 1:41 am

What about adding in moderators and the like? If a modder can easily access the code and give themselves permissions, then don't put it main game.

What about a mirror game, on a different part of the site only accessible to the admins and staff.the commands are in the mirror version, but aren't programmed into the main game. This "mirror" game can access the public servers and the like, but it has the commands. Only accounts with the status of moderator and admin can use commands in mirror

Ex:
Moderator A hears about a modder in a game named "YOLOHAX"
He goes to the page where the mirror is and logs in
Goes and joins the full game (something they should be able to do)
Sees player H@x0r420 using sonic titan
Ip bans

Commands could Include-
/ban (account name) (length of time) only bans their user, leave time blank for permanent
/ipban (account name) bans user and IP
/unban (account name) unbans account
/ipunban (account name) this one only available to feng and some of his more trusted people
Soul

Postby Accelevi » Sat May 31, 2014 9:21 pm

That would be nice, but it could maybe be just a seperate app, and it would be linked to like the server or whatever?
IDK.

It's still possible mods could hack into it, but it would be an okay suggestion I guess.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Doki » Sat May 31, 2014 11:36 pm

Hey, i don't disagree that hackers are causing a lot of problems in the game, but i honestly think that giving moderators this much power is a bad idea, and besides, these players could be fought back by simply having a votekick system. IF it gets that bad, just make it so that players that have been kicked from the server can't rejoin that specific server(servers are temporary, so its not a huge deal to anyone), since you will get a lot of 13 year old kids reporting people simply because they don't like them and such, and who knows when accidents happen, like a moderator ipbans Levi420 instead of 420Levi by accident.
Doki

Postby Megamaster » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:17 am

Maybe we could also have a report thread on forums? This+moderators ban power could have an nice result.
Megamaster

Postby Innti » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Eh, i made it in my version that i pull the annie kick resource to a person if they piss me off. But kicking is easy.banning from the game is a no go. Maybe individual servers but the entire game....thats just overkill.
Innti

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Megamaster wrote:Maybe we could also have a report thread on forums? This+moderators ban power could have an nice result.

That's a great idea.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:22 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:
Megamaster wrote:Maybe we could also have a report thread on forums? This+moderators ban power could have an nice result.

That's a great idea.

I agree. That would be good.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Innti » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:06 am

I don't know. Just kicking from a game should be good.
Innti

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion