A plea to Feng,

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: A plea to Feng,

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:19 am

Yeah. Kicking is simple and effective.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Xezys » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:55 pm

There should be in-game mods who can see changes in script in the game/server, so they can join that server to see what is going on. Also I agree that there should be vote kick. OR (From my experience from player another game), For example if the Hacker uses Cheat Engine or whatever, people who help make this game should add a script that if it senses cheat engine being used on the game, It will crash their game and they won't be able to be on the game long enough to start hacking.
Xezys

Postby Innti » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:41 pm

No one with any brain uses cheat engine on this game. Just a vote kick is sufficient. Also feng isnt going to give moderators the abilty to look at code from server data. Most mods are just simple tweaks from an exe that would be basically impossible to see server side, unless like a ct resource is used in forest. Its not worth that effort. Also the kicking should auto ban for 30 for that particular server that person was kicked from.
Innti

Postby Terminus » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Innti wrote:No one with any brain uses cheat engine on this game. Just a vote kick is sufficient. Also feng isnt going to give moderators the abilty to look at code from server data. Most mods are just simple tweaks from an exe that would be basically impossible to see server side, unless like a ct resource is used in forest. Its not worth that effort. Also the kicking should auto ban for 30 for that particular server that person was kicked from.

Yeah because that won't be abused. Especially if there are a bunch of dicks on a given server.
Terminus

Postby Innti » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:01 pm

You wouldnt want to play with dicks anywayor would you? Huehuehuehue, and its one server. If you're getting banned from multiple servers it might be time to look in a mirror. And personally, if i saw any player hanging in a tree waiting for eren to load his noob tube, id kick them right then and there.
Innti

Postby Terminus » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:43 am

Innti wrote:You wouldnt want to play with dicks anywayor would you? Huehuehuehue, and its one server. If you're getting banned from multiple servers it might be time to look in a mirror. And personally, if i saw any player hanging in a tree waiting for eren to load his noob tube, id kick them right then and there.

Misread what you said. THought you meant from online as a whole, not the one server. Oop. Need to read before I post...
Terminus

Postby Innti » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:57 am

Lol, its ok, you let me win the internet with my dick joke.
Innti

Postby Miracle » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:04 am

Innti wrote:You wouldnt want to play with dicks anywayor would you? Huehuehuehue, and its one server. If you're getting banned from multiple servers it might be time to look in a mirror. And personally, if i saw any player hanging in a tree waiting for eren to load his noob tube, id kick them right then and there.

Seriously, banning her? How cruel.

Thanks Zarythe for the fix.
Last edited by Miracle on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Miracle

Postby Zarythe » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:29 am

Miracle wrote:

Seriously, banning her? How cruel.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7YWsBaZOZs[/youtube]
youtube tag not working again...

pst. remove the ''s'' in http''s''
Zarythe

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:57 pm

That video is actually pretty adorable. :P
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion