The duel group

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: The duel group

Postby M.J » Wed May 28, 2014 7:13 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:The fact that you're all Jean just made throw up a little in my mouth. :| It's a cool idea and more power to ya. I'm sure you guys have fun, but I'll pass.


That's the dumbest reason ever. xD
M.J
 

 

Re: The duel group

Postby M.J » Wed May 28, 2014 7:14 pm

Sylvy wrote:
Kami-Sama wrote:It looks fun until you look at that list. Your scaring the majority away lol.


True that.

The fact that the list contains the names of most of the best players I've ever seen play the game.


Don't be intimidated, it's a great place to improve and learn. :D
M.J
 

Re: The duel group

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Dude, don't double post. And that's not my reason. Though it is one of them... The main reason is that I'm not competitive in this game. But it is a cool idea and hope you guys get more members. :)
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: The duel group

Postby M.J » Wed May 28, 2014 7:27 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Dude, don't double post. And that's not my reason. Though it is one of them... The main reason is that I'm not competitive in this game. But it is a cool idea and hope you guys get more members. :)


Oh right, double posts. xD Anyways, no worries, i know. I'm just teasing. :P
M.J
 

Re: The duel group

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 28, 2014 7:28 pm

M.J wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Dude, don't double post. And that's not my reason. Though it is one of them... The main reason is that I'm not competitive in this game. But it is a cool idea and hope you guys get more members. :)


Oh right, double posts. xD Anyways, no worries, i know. I'm just teasing. :P


Well good luck to you and your Titan Fight Club. :lol:
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: The duel group

Postby Xedma » Wed May 28, 2014 8:31 pm

We should have official duel guidelines for matches in each game type. For example:

In forest/city, have it become a true PvP match where the death rule applies to humans if all Titans die. This would both speed up matches and give Titans a tool to use against players.

In forest II/III/IV, change nothing. I love what you say already.

Annie I/II, damage will decide the victor. The one to deal the most damage to Annie wins the duel. The duel ends when she dies or she kills everyone.

What do you guys think?
Xedma
 

Re: The duel group

Postby M.J » Wed May 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Xedma wrote:We should have official duel guidelines for matches in each game type. For example:

In forest/city, have it become a true PvP match where the death rule applies to humans if all Titans die. This would both speed up matches and give Titans a tool to use against players.

In forest II/III/IV, change nothing. I love what you say already.

Annie I/II, damage will decide the victor. The one to deal the most damage to Annie wins the duel. The duel ends when she dies or she kills everyone.

What do you guys think?


Sounds good, i'll try to make "An official duel rules & guidelines". It's all still pretty experimental, so i'll see how it all works out. ^^
M.J
 

Re: The duel group

Postby Lito » Thu May 29, 2014 12:40 am

Xedma wrote:We should have official duel guidelines for matches in each game type. For example:

In forest/city, have it become a true PvP match where the death rule applies to humans if all Titans die. This would both speed up matches and give Titans a tool to use against players.

In forest II/III/IV, change nothing. I love what you say already.

Annie I/II, damage will decide the victor. The one to deal the most damage to Annie wins the duel. The duel ends when she dies or she kills everyone.

What do you guys think?


That Annie and Forest/City sound really fun.
Lito
 

Re: The duel group

Postby Mryaccer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:42 pm

Dude, add this in:
Mryaccer
 

Re: The duel group

Postby TheRiz » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:15 pm

didn't realize this thread existed.. may edit mine to just be player profiles, I'll still want to interview people after my duels though.

anyways count me in c:
TheRiz
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest