The duel group

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: The duel group

Postby Kami-Sama » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:01 pm

M.J wrote:
Xedma wrote:We should have official duel guidelines for matches in each game type. For example:

In forest/city, have it become a true PvP match where the death rule applies to humans if all Titans die. This would both speed up matches and give Titans a tool to use against players.

In forest II/III/IV, change nothing. I love what you say already.

Annie I/II, damage will decide the victor. The one to deal the most damage to Annie wins the duel. The duel ends when she dies or she kills everyone.

What do you guys think?

Sounds good, i'll try to make "An official duel rules & guidelines". It's all still pretty experimental, so i'll see how it all works out. ^^

i'll help you out. I have a lot of typing stuff to do when i get home so i can type some guides as well
Kami-Sama

Postby SkysAreRed » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:43 am

Id like to join if possible too :D

It sounds like lots of fun
SkysAreRed

Postby Betyar » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:51 pm

I would like to join too. :D Is it possible?
Betyar

Postby Mryaccer » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Betyar wrote:I would like to join too. :D Is it possible?

If you wanna join the group, just pm me on skype "M.J1707"

Mryaccer

Postby UnderWolf » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:45 pm

I was interested till I saw some of the big names on here. I don't want to get completely annihilated but if there is one thing I learned, it's that the only way to get better is to play with someone better than you. So don't be afraid to join people!
UnderWolf

Postby Shin Ramen » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:22 am

UnderWolf wrote:I was interested till I saw some of the big names on here. I don't want to get completely annihilated but if there is one thing I learned, it's that the only way to get better is to play with someone better than you. So don't be afraid to join people!

Very good point. With a list full of greats, I fully understand that I'd stand little chance of winning any battle I might face, but for the sake of improvement, it seems that it would be fully worth joining.
Shin Ramen

Postby Racso » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 am

Just a fast question / request. What about some kind of tier list? Where people who believe they have "Superb" skills or "Descent/Normal" can join with out feeling scared of going against some of the big boys.

Tier One = Highly skilled players.

Tier Two = Above average players.

Tier Three = Average players.

Tier Four = Below average

Tier Five = Beginners.

Of course those last two is not really necessary, but still, might as well throw em' in there.

Anyways. With all of that over, let me say I'm interested in joining. Will probably add you to Skype tomorrow.
Racso

Postby Noodler » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:44 am

Racso wrote:Just a fast question / request. What about some kind of tier list? Where people who believe they have "Superb" skills or "Descent/Normal" can join with out feeling scared of going against some of the big boys.

Tier One = Highly skilled players.

Tier Two = Above average players.

Tier Three = Average players.

Tier Four = Below average

Tier Five = Beginners.

Of course those last two is not really necessary, but still, might as well throw em' in there.

Anyways. With all of that over, let me say I'm interested in joining. Will probably add you to Skype tomorrow.

Not be rude but I don't think you grasp the difference between average and top tier, just one midpoint is not remotely enough.
I do like the idea though.
Noodler

Previous

Return to General Discussion