Do you like Roleplaying in this game?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Do you like Roleplaying in this game?

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 30, 2014 12:07 pm

I just wanted to know how many people here like to roleplay as their favorite characters with friends. I love to roleplay as Eren and Levi with friends. Does anyone else like to roleplay? And if so, what character do you roleplay as and why? :)
Last edited by The Rogue Titan on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Do you like Roleplaying?

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri May 30, 2014 12:23 pm

I never roleplayed. I might try it someday, but not trough the chat, maybe with skype.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri May 30, 2014 12:41 pm

I tend to roleplay a lot, but I've never done an AoT roleplay :P and I prefer roleplaying with OCs anyways
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 30, 2014 12:58 pm

I love to roleplay in this game. I chat with some people on Teamspeak and we love to roleplay. Especially since whenever we start watching a show or movie or something, we pick characters for eachother based on our personalities. My friends all thought my personality was most like Eren, so I roleplay as Eren and he's my favorite character.
Spoiler:
This is extremely nerdy, but sometimes we'll even just call eachother by their names instead of our actual names. :lol:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Steele » Fri May 30, 2014 1:14 pm

It's more fun than playing just to kill Titans.
Steele

Postby Someone Legit » Fri May 30, 2014 1:21 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
Spoiler:
This is extremely nerdy, but sometimes we'll even just call eachother by their names instead of our actual names. :lol:

That my friend, is dedication :ugeek:
Also, yeah, I love roleplaying, it's awesome to get under a character's skin and imitate the way they speak and react to stuff
I even had a skype group with some other roleplaying folks but it broke down when the public servers crashed for so long ._.
Only problem's that we only used the chat to RP and that took away a good deal of the experience cause, you either rp & die or stfu & live :|
I used to rp Jean a lot, it's really easy to do tbh. I was generally in-love-with-Mikasa-Jean / Gay-Jean / Just-a-dick-Jean / Slutty-mind-Jean
Slutty-mind-Jean was the kicks xD
Someone Legit

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Steele wrote:It's more fun than playing just to kill Titans.

I completely agree.

Lol Someone Legit. I agree with you. Pretending to be the character is so awesome. And it's easy for my friends and I because we are actually like our characters personality-wise.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Kiwi » Fri May 30, 2014 6:04 pm

I have never done serious role-playing, but whenever that glitch happens between waves where there are 0 titans, I always go right in the middle of forest and gather everyone up. I mostly role-play as Marco and I always pick on Levi and I follow all the Jeanbos. :lol: But it's always fun when people start calling you by your character name instead of your in-game username, especially before we even got usernames.
Kiwi

Postby Noodler » Fri May 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Well, I did the do with Endo when the waves froze...
Noodler

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri May 30, 2014 7:20 pm

I can already imagine what kind of roleplay you had with him.
Annie Leonhardt

Next

Return to General Discussion