Do you like Roleplaying in this game?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Do you like Roleplaying?

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat May 31, 2014 5:43 pm

Well I've roleplayed with Swedish dudes that have very thick accents and it was still awesome. :) If you put feeling in your words, no matter where you sound like you come from, you can make an awesome roleplay.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Someone Legit » Sat May 31, 2014 6:23 pm

Not with me lol, I sound like a retarded (greek) lama xD
But I'm still a bit stuck on what I mentioned before to be honest :/
Because, no matter the difficulty you choose, it's hard to roleplay in it
In normal, there is little to no danger for most of the waves, aside from the occasional crawler
In hard, there's a decent difficulty, but a "good" player is quite literally better than levi / a whole canon squad of "normal" soldiers
And in abnormal, setting all them crawlers aside, it's just dozens of simple-minded abnormals running around floping folks at an all-too-high speed
In the "old" days ("old days" lulz, I feel like a veteran) I could somewhat roleplay because I was, quite simply, struggling to kill titans on normal
Now that I'm better I'd find it really difficult to be daunted by a handful of titans, and any more than that would leave no space for talking / typing ._.
Someone Legit

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat May 31, 2014 6:35 pm

I roleplay on Hard mode because my friends and I think that hard mode is an accurate representation of how life in the AoT world would be.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby The Sketcher » Sat May 31, 2014 6:42 pm

Teamspeak is the worst way to RP while playing, if you ask me. You won't be able to get everyone to do it and several other reasons that I don't want to list right now. Just a suggestion: do it with the chat.
The Sketcher

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat May 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Well if you had friends that also want to Roleplay I don't see why teamspeak is not a good thing.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby TheNick » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:21 am

Kiwi wrote:I have never done serious role-playing, but whenever that glitch happens between waves where there are 0 titans, I always go right in the middle of forest and gather everyone up. I mostly role-play as Marco and I always pick on Levi and I follow all the Jeanbos. :lol: But it's always fun when people start calling you by your character name instead of your in-game username, especially before we even got usernames.
I... I think I randomly jumped in on a game with you :)

I sometimes roleplay at people when they are being obnoxious. Since I'm always Mikasa, I like to talk to the Erens who stand in trees waiting MINUTES AT A TIME for their cooldown to pop.

"No, stay up in the tree, brother. It's safe there."

"Don't harass him. Don't make fun of him. I'm protecting him. He's fine in standing in the tree all the time. I'll kill the titans for him. Go to sleep, brother."

"Eren, what are you doing fighting titans? Get back in the tree."

"Why do I keep running out of gas so much faster than everybody else? I think there's a hole in my gear."

Etc. etc.
TheNick

Postby Weapioneer » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:52 am

I like roleplaying a bit, but I prefer to take it to the next level with cosplaying and Larping. Though when I am playing a game with friends and skyping, I do get into character often.
Weapioneer

Postby Roran Hawkins » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Roleplaying is epic, but I'd rather make my own character than impersonate one from ther series.
Roran Hawkins

Postby Noya » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:20 pm

I really like roleplay too, but I won't use it here. Why? Well, when I play roleplay, I want to have my own character, and, there are much better games for RP, MMO(RPG)'s, (GTA) SA:MP RP Servers, ..., but AoTTG? No.
Noya

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Why is that so far-fetched? This is my favorite game to roleplay in.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion