High Speed or High Damage?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: High Speed or High Damage?

Postby shaun45451 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Usually damage. I love getting 2k hits without the use of yo-yo, but I also love getting multiple kills within very little time of one another.
shaun45451

Postby Levitation » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:28 am

I want to be able to do both, and I'm kind of able to already. I can get highish damage kills (500-600 damage on average with 700-800 damage happening somewhat frequently as well) within a very short time of each other if I just perform repeated vector strikes from the ground. It is effective, and it looks smooth and consistent since I've practiced the crap out of it, but it feels a little cheap to me. I am currently learning how to perform quadruple digit damage chains without stopping on the ground (sliding along the ground is fine as long as I don't lose too much speed). This will make kills come slightly slower for me, but I will more than make up for it by getting high triple to quadruple digit damage kills nearly every kill once I perfect the technique.
Last edited by Levitation on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Levitation

Postby SuperCyp » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:47 am

High speed, if I ever master that compared to damage, damage results in the same thing no matter how high you hit on a Titan (not including Female Titan). Death.
(Though hitting 500 or higher on a Titan does feel pretty awesome)
If I could up my speed at killing Titans I think I'd be much more beneficial as a player. As of late I'll find I can be the only person left alive and as Sasha I am capable of taking down 7 or so titans in Forest. I am just not very fast and thus results in impatience.

Speed all the way!
SuperCyp

Previous

Return to General Discussion