AOTTG - How far can it go?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG - How far can it go?

Postby TheGreatJedi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:08 pm

HIT0SHI wrote:Also Jedi... What do meant to say by quoting us? :o

Wait i didn't quote this

But yeah tribute games can be sometimes more amazing because you can get suggestion when your making one and it can better the game
not those permanently made games that gets boring when you finished it 100 percent
That's why i still stick to this game no matter what happen
TheGreatJedi

Postby Innti » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Yes there was three updates but they all added very little. Most of which mods have already have had. Dev team, that is most likely not a possibility. Though he does receive some code fixes but normally are very small and and its his choice to impliment them or not.
Innti

Postby Drakhan » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:05 pm

In terms of how much more content can be added to the game itself, loads. There is so much that can be done before the second season of snk airs such as newer titan models with newer attacks, redesigned cities/forests, the plains etc, etc, etc.

As for publishing the game, sure it might be worth it to contact Isayama, for allowing the game to be put on steam greenlight would increase new players exponentially and give rise to a whole new wave of suggestions on the forums (although most will likely be terrible :/), hopefully some of them would be potentially good. It would all depend on how interactions go between Feng and Isayama although I would imagine them going at least somewhat smoothly due to the success of the game and anime going hand in hand.
Drakhan

Postby pavichokche » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Drakhan wrote:In terms of how much more content can be added to the game itself, loads. There is so much that can be done before the second season of snk airs such as newer titan models with newer attacks, redesigned cities/forests, the plains etc, etc, etc.

As for publishing the game, sure it might be worth it to contact Isayama, for allowing the game to be put on steam greenlight would increase new players exponentially and give rise to a whole new wave of suggestions on the forums (although most will likely be terrible :/), hopefully some of them would be potentially good. It would all depend on how interactions go between Feng and Isayama although I would imagine them going at least somewhat smoothly due to the success of the game and anime going hand in hand.

Yeah, I also see so many things which could be added to the game to make it even more awesome, but they all would require more people working on it. I'm not complaining, but one person can only do so much. That's why I think someone should contact Isayama and show him the game, the awesome community, its popularity, and all the interest it's attracting from AoT fans around the world. I don't see why he would be anything but positive and excited about it.

I'd just really love to see this game on steam, where you can interact with people individually, and keep playing together, since right now I'm meeting a lot of cool people online but it all ends when the game times out.
pavichokche

Postby Racso » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:08 pm

There's one thing you guys seems to be leaving out. Feng is from China. There might be some different rules about publishing games, hell, maybe even Steam isn't there! So even if we did have Isayamas support we would still have to problem of publishing the damn thing. And even so, do Feng even want this game to be called "Official"? What if Isayama doesn't approve of the game? Well if so then we can probably kiss this game good night and farewell.

But I do want it to be out on steam or another platform. It that way it would be easier to convince my friends to start playing it.
Racso

Postby Zarythe » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Racso wrote: hell, maybe even Steam isn't there!

Zarythe

Postby TheGreatJedi » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Racso wrote:There's one thing you guys seems to be leaving out. Feng is from China. There might be some different rules about publishing games, hell, maybe even Steam isn't there! So even if we did have Isayamas support we would still have to problem of publishing the damn thing. And even so, do Feng even want this game to be called "Official"? What if Isayama doesn't approve of the game? Well if so then we can probably kiss this game good night and farewell.

But I do want it to be out on steam or another platform. It that way it would be easier to convince my friends to start playing it.

1 : They made game for 3DS only
2 : This one is exclusive PC only
No contradiction
No competition
and no Copyrights (I guess)
TheGreatJedi

Postby pavichokche » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:31 pm

TheGreatJedi wrote:
Racso wrote:No contradiction
No competition
and no Copyrights (I guess)

You forget there's also:
No logic necessary

Business people sometimes just crush little projects which could in any way be a problem for them whether or not they're a threat to them currently. That being said, I am all for getting in touch with the rights-holders and showing them the game.
pavichokche

Postby TheGreatJedi » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:56 pm

pavichokche wrote:Business people sometimes just crush little projects which could in any way be a problem for them whether or not they're a threat to them currently. That being said, I am all for getting in touch with the rights-holders and showing them the game.

Lemme share my view

If AOTTG got presented to Isayama

Story 1
Isayama Impressed make it official
Isayama Help Feng. Became More Famous
More players=More Shingeki no kyojin Fans
Happy Ending

Story 2
Isayama Rejected
Plans to shutdown
Fans known it.
Some SNK fans and Tribute Game Fans Dismayed
SNK loses Millions of Fans due to dismay
Bad Ending

Story
Isayama Got impressed
Isayama decided not to make it official nor shut it down
Isayama decided to donate or support Fengle by letting him Replace and put Ads from Isayama SNK (Or maybe Something else)
Feng Continue his life work making it original
(Normal Ending)
TheGreatJedi

Postby HIT0SHI » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Most likely normal ending.
However, he might not donate though.
HIT0SHI

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion