Two Minor Lore Flaws,

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Two Minor Lore Flaws,

Postby Lumpin » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:35 pm

1. Night Time: I like the night mode, but Titans aren't active at night and slumber during this time since they are basically fueled by the sun light for unknown reasons. But it can stay, I'm just pointing it out.

2. A Titan's Purpose: Titans don't kill to kill, they kill to eat. But a lot of the Titans' attacks crush the human. Again, no need to change it, just pointing it out.

Thats it...
Lumpin

Re: Two Minor Lore Flaws,

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:01 pm

1. That's not entirely true. Some Titans can stay up during the night. It's different for different Titans.
Spoiler:
If you read the manga you'd know the character's got attack by a whole horde of Titans during the night

2. That's also wrong. A Titan eats to kill. Not kill to eat. In the words of the Trainee instructor "Let that sink in. Titans do not need to eat. They are simply in it for the kill"
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Connorhere » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:46 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:1. That's not entirely true. Some Titans can stay up during the night. It's different for different Titans.
Spoiler:
If you read the manga you'd know the character's got attack by a whole horde of Titans during the night

Manga-shamalanga
Idk i think they were different titans because of monkey trouble but idk, yeah theres a ranging activity between titans

Yeah titans are in it for the kill, i wish there were more eating attacks but tbh most eating attacks make titans totally vulnerable unless they were done properly. Because of that i don't see player-titans using eating attacks which is a shame, but thats something else entirely.
Connorhere

Postby TheGreatJedi » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 am

Titans Eat to kill

Its also the same as
Titans kill someone 1st before eating them
so crushing is not that flawful
TheGreatJedi

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:34 am

Yeah, Titans can stay up during the night, with ranging effectiveness (Bean was fine for 3 hours), and you do see people get crushed a ton. Look how many Titans have slammed their hands into building to get someone, and look what happened to Mitabi.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Doki » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 am

Actually, the manga introduced a concept a chapter or 2 ago which highly suggests that, yes, while they don't need to eat humans to live, they do eat them for another reason by instinct, which I will not spoil for Anime-watching players. So, eating humans should actually be the main objective of a titan, not killing them(although that is a side effect haha). Anyway, I've always been a strong supporter for more grab attacks in the game, as seeing someone die by grabs has just always been so much sadder than seeing them die to a 3-slap and other moves, simply because of the small chance that you might have saved them ;_;
Doki

Postby Peanuts » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am

Now that you mentioned it, titan-fu slaps doesn't follow their way of killing humans in the anime lol
Feng perhaps could remove this and add in more bite-attacks, which further reflects on their way of killing and brings out an original feeling, but seeing how everyone will only be eaten, either from grabbing or side-bites, won't it be too boring then?
Then again, Feng could add in more interesting and fun variations of bite attacks?
Peanuts

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:32 am

I'm all for more eating attacks. I would love better grabs and bites.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Connorhere » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:03 am

Idk if this is slowly turning into a suggestions thread but it's kinda turning in that direction.

I'd like if there were more grab/bite attacks but that makes titans pretty vulnerable, if there were going to be more i'd like the titans to still be on the move while having grabbed a human instead of completely pausing to eat them. This could only happen sometimes, possibly ranging on the type of titan (size? aberrant? idk), and make them aware of other attacking players so perhaps while still in the act of eating a player they would make an effort to grab/eat another one that's attacking.
Connorhere

Postby Accelevi » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:31 pm

The game's too easy, and attempting to eat someone makes them too vulnerable.
And I feel like you need to learn your canon again.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Next

Return to General Discussion