Two Minor Lore Flaws,

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Two Minor Lore Flaws,

Postby higurashimerlin » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Well the titans in the story are a serious threat even though they only eat people and aren't interest in corpses. So it should be possible to make them difficult without them doing things that don't make sense for them.
higurashimerlin

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Yeah, I would like to see more grabs if they were done right. It would make more sense.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby TheGreatJedi » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Free Form Grab I guess
Like the hand is chasing you all over the titans body if you stay near

Besides those Titan-fu is also for the sake of gameplay
TheGreatJedi

Postby Kami-Sama » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Titan fu is stupid and needs to be removed. Not one titan has done anything close to that canon. They have only crushed, grabbed and eaten people. Same thing with body flops, never has been done. Probably too much work to add an actual way of killing humans effective and quickly if both of these are removed so it probably never will be.
Kami-Sama

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:07 pm

That's a blunt way of putting it, but very true.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Connorhere » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:24 pm

I guess i've adapted and gotten used to titan-fu, so if it were removed i feel like titans would be a little less powerful unless they were given another attack which was just as good and also supported canon. Or just make titan-fu into a grab attack, however that might need to be revised because of the window of vulnerability that follows to the titan.
Connorhere

Postby Doki » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:54 pm

If the titans being vulnerable is a problem, just decrease the time between a titan grabbing someone and eating them, or even have different eating speed for different attacks. A simple move that would probably amp difficulty a bit would be Annie's air grab, as i always though it was pretty effective against humans flying around near a titan's neck. Honestly, titans need Annie's general limb movement speeds, excluding running of course, so they become little bit more challenging.
Doki

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:25 am

Doki wrote:If the titans being vulnerable is a problem, just decrease the time between a titan grabbing someone and eating them, or even have different eating speed for different attacks. A simple move that would probably amp difficulty a bit would be Annie's air grab, as i always though it was pretty effective against humans flying around near a titan's neck. Honestly, titans need Annie's general limb movement speeds, excluding running of course, so they become little bit more challenging.

I agree with this. Especially for aberrants.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:29 am

yeah, this is quickly turning into a suggestions thread :lol: but I do agree with Doki.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby TheGreatJedi » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:10 am

There is in Episode 12 Where this Titan with little dark blonde who tries to slam Ian in the roof (18:39 Exact time)
That titan intentionally slam Ian but they dodge it.
And the following scenes where jean help connie then that fat titan with the black hair slam the ground and it got stuck
Then another titan appear when jean 3DMG broke and tries to slam jean again
So why are you saying those moves aren't cannon

Some titans just use their hands fast enough so instead of grabbing them they accidentally killing them
TheGreatJedi

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion