Two Minor Lore Flaws,

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Two Minor Lore Flaws,

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:24 am

Yeah, there's definitely evidence of Titans crushing and killing Humans. It's never really known whether they eat them afterwards though :/ (R.I.P. Mitabi, we will all miss you and your practically impossible to notice beard)
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby TheGreatJedi » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:29 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:Yeah, there's definitely evidence of Titans crushing and killing Humans. It's never really known whether they eat them afterwards though :/ (R.I.P. Mitabi, we will all miss you and your practically impossible to notice beard)

A lot of evidence specially episode 12 where they face titans head on in order to bait them

I think he isn't crush by Titans
But he is crushed by that thing that was supposed to hold off titans
Because you can see in the next scene that thing falls over then its filled with blood at the bottom
TheGreatJedi

Postby magicman111111 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:14 pm

I think the best thing to do would be to make a bunch of different attacks a titan could do and give a random set of them to each titan and randomize the speed of the individual titans as well
magicman111111

Postby TheGreatJedi » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:30 am

magicman111111 wrote:I think the best thing to do would be to make a bunch of different attacks a titan could do and give a random set of them to each titan and randomize the speed of the individual titans as well

This was suggested a lot of times already ever since last year
And it's too obvious
Don't state the obvious
what we need is a better and faster way to improve titans
TheGreatJedi

Postby Foxen » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:20 am

If titans wielded rocket launchers, and we wanted them removed. Accelevi would disagree with reason: The game is too easy as it is, so we can't take out the completely against canon attack. -_-
Seriously though, the 3hit could be a series of attempts to grab the human. The current difficulty could probably be maintained. Regardless, I personally believe that the accuracy to canon is much more important than difficulty.
Foxen

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:55 am

Foxen wrote:If titans wielded rocket launchers, and we wanted them removed. Accelevi would disagree with reason: The game is too easy as it is, so we can't take out the completely against canon attack. -_-
Seriously though, the 3hit could be a series of attempts to grab the human. The current difficulty could probably be maintained. Regardless, I personally believe that the accuracy to canon is much more important than difficulty.

I agree with this completely.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby phoneoman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:33 am

the one thing that i'm sure is 100% not canon is gas burst
phoneoman

Postby Foxen » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:37 am

Actually, I'm fairly certain gas boost exists in canon. I might be wrong, though
Foxen

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:40 am

phoneoman wrote:the one thing that i'm sure is 100% not canon is gas burst

O.o really? I don't think it's that out of canon. People using 3dmg can use different amounts of gas to get speed at will, so gas burst is just them using a large amount of gas for a moment.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby phoneoman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:53 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
phoneoman wrote:the one thing that i'm sure is 100% not canon is gas burst

O.o really? I don't think it's that out of canon. People using 3dmg can use different amounts of gas to get speed at will, so gas burst is just them using a large amount of gas for a moment.

the gas that goes out of the 3dmg is only there because it is used to spin the wheels and needs to go somewhere -> outside. the author doesn't rely too much on physics though xD.
anyway, i wish i could find that "Levi's burst while attacking FT" gif, to show that, at least in anime, gas never comes out of 3dmg without hooks been thrown or retracted.
phoneoman

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion