AOTTG anniversary

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: AOTTG anniversary

Postby HIT0SHI » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:35 pm

R.I.P. square titans. :cry:
HIT0SHI

Postby xRivailution » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:40 pm

I wouldnt say I played this when it came out,but the first time I played this was in september,then I gave up.

Then after The colossal came out,I started playing,not daily,but each 2 days or so.

To be honest,the graphics arent really bad,there is work put into them,once you go full graphics settings.
The mechanics are awesome,they need some work,but they are good.

Thank you for making this awesome game feng! ^^
xRivailution

Postby Sylvy » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:21 pm

oh damn. Been awhile o.o This game is reaching the top 5 of my "most addicted to" games. hahaha! Can't believe I've been playing so long now.

No wonder my dad always asks me "With all the new graphics out and all the new games, why are you still playing this one?! *stares at titans* They're just naked giants and you kill them so easily!"

"I HAVE TO SAVE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE GHAHSDHRHGIP!!!"
Sylvy

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:32 pm

I can't even play with my parents around :lol:
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Peanuts » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Sylvy wrote:No wonder my dad always asks me "With all the new graphics out and all the new games, why are you still playing this one?! *stares at titans* They're just naked giants and you kill them so easily!"

I feel you bro, my parents keeps asking me that, why are those ppl naked?
Parent looks at abnormals: "Why is that naked guy running and shaking his ass?"

Leave me alone with my saving-humanity game! :lol:
Peanuts

Postby Z.E.D » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:15 pm

That comic strip made me wonder even more what's coming next O_o

I hope this game has along life long after I stop playing it ( if that ever happens hehehehehehe)
Z.E.D

Postby Kiwi » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:37 pm

I wasn't there when the game first came out, but this still gives me feels. ;u; (I joined a couple of months ago, i think.)
I remember finding this game and when I first played, it was so hard and frustrating to maneuver and kill titans and while also the public servers were down. Once the updates came rolling in I was totally hooked. (No pun intended) By then I got better and better... and here I am!

I can't believe I got addicted to a game with minimal graphics and giant naked humanoids.. which can only be killed by slashing the nape of the neck. Sounds so weird, BUT WHO CARES, we're saving humanity! xD
This game has come so far with so much improvement, it still needs some fixes here and there but then again every game has its flaws :P.

Thanks, Feng, for making such a wonderful (and addicting) game! <3
Kiwi

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:23 pm

There's so much happiness in this thread! I hope Feng sees it. :D
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby xRivailution » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:27 pm

I remember my mom looking at the crawler and laughing her ass off xD
xRivailution

Postby pavichokche » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:03 am

I started playing the game a little after they added armin I guess, because I used him at first. Even back then I preferred to use the 'underpowered' characters. I recorded a video of me playing back then, finishing the entire City I level (with 32 titans). At that time there were no videos of anyone doing it with Armin. I don't know what the physics and mechanics were back then, but I find it hilarious how terribly I was playing back then (and I used to think I was fairly good). What I love most about this game is how its skill-based nature allows you to play for so long and always continue to get better, learn new controls, mechanics, moves, and attacks.
11/10, would play for free again !

Spoiler:
pavichokche

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion