Ban for hack player?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Ban for hack player?

Postby RivailleNamikaze » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:37 pm

The US server have many room With user that use AOT. Exe corrupt for Many action as: Change Color nick, summon titans and lava ground, etc.

This is very bad.
Thi type of game can cause instability in the gameplay of room and conceivably in the server.
RivailleNamikaze

Re: Ban for hack player?

Postby Noodler » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 am

How exactly do you ban a mod user now?
Noodler

Postby AirZ » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:37 am

Such mods are hardly game breaking.
Ofcourse, they might not be allowed to use it, but it's not game breaking.

I've seen maps with exploding titans, and multiiplying titans, and both combined.. which was pretty fun (but extremely hard with those two combined).
If it were hacks that prevents others to make kills, or kill titans with a cheat code, that would be game breaking.
AirZ

Postby Doki » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:53 am

Given that the majority of the high ranking players own these mods, I doubt there's going to be banning any time soon. BTW, considering that lava used to be a mod, it can be said that Feng himself uses mods. Also, mods are fun.
Doki

Postby xRivailution » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Maybe there should be a mini-team that joins every single server as guests, then writes the names of the users who use mods.

Send them to feng, and block their IP.
xRivailution

Postby Noodler » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:18 pm

xRivailution wrote:Maybe there should be a mini-team that joins every single server as guests, then writes the names of the users who use mods.

Can you really IP ban them if they don't even use accounts, let alone the browser?
Noodler

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:39 pm

This has been discussed before... :|
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby ToxicPaste » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:40 pm

xRivailution wrote:Maybe there should be a mini-team that joins every single server as guests, then writes the names of the users who use mods.

...wat. if they use mods they can have any name they want. i doubt feng is going to ban them in time by the time they change names/shutdown the sever.

Plus. These mods are not gamebreaking, as that guy up there said(idk im lazy). If you don't like em, switch servers. There are plenty of unmodded ones.

inb4 lock
ToxicPaste

Postby xRivailution » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:42 pm

I was talking about banning users with accounts, not guests that use cheats.

And yeah, its not that big of a deal, just create your own server.

But if it gets out of bounds, just have a team that gets their names and IP ranges, and block them.

And let them be guests, because they will be known if they have actual accounts (The Team)
xRivailution

Postby Kumatanchi » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:27 pm

I was okay with mods but now its getting out of hand. Way to many people have them.
I cant even play a forest 2 map without 2 or 3 people force respawning themselves constantly lol.
Kumatanchi

Next

Return to General Discussion