Ban for hack player?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Ban for hack player?

Postby Zarythe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:12 am

xRivailution wrote:I was talking about banning users with accounts, not guests that use cheats.

And yeah, its not that big of a deal, just create your own server.

But if it gets out of bounds, just have a team that gets their names and IP ranges, and block them.

And let them be guests, because they will be known if they have actual accounts (The Team)

xRivailution wrote:Maybe there should be a mini-team that joins every single server as guests, then writes the names of the users who use mods.

Send them to feng, and block their IP.

Your comments look like you want to be in the team that bans people's accounts, which is really stupid.
Your suggestion is stupid, oh wait, they all are. My bad
Zarythe

Postby Zarythe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:31 am

why cant i delete double posts. this is gay
Last edited by Zarythe on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zarythe

Postby xanox100 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:33 am

If there was a way to track ips and ban those instead of trying to find a player I think that would keep the game a little bit cleaner. Also In-Game Moderators Feng get on it ;)
xanox100

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:48 am

Wow Zarythe that was incredibly uncalled for...
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Doki » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:14 am

Zarythe is right though, giving anyone the power of banning is a ticking timebomb, just waiting for internet drama. Also, who would want to be a moderator on a Chinese browser game?
Doki

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:57 pm

No. I think he has a good idea. As long as the people moderating are trusted. But even if you disagree with his idea there was no reason for him to say "Your suggestion is stupid, oh wait, they all are. My bad" That was really fucked up.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Zarythe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:26 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:No. I think he has a good idea. As long as the people moderating are trusted. But even if you disagree with his idea there was no reason for him to say "Your suggestion is stupid, oh wait, they all are. My bad" That was really fucked up.

No but really they are. Also, what fucking team has the time or the willpower to write down ppl's name and send them to feng who checks his pm like once a year and doesnt respond.
There isn't any player you can trust, not even the mods here, sorry to say but i know maybe like 2ppl on this forum i would trust and i am 100% sure they would not even consider joining this group of ''Game Admins''.
Zarythe

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Whether you disagree with him or not, that's no reason to blatantly be an ass about it. But that's a moot point.

Well just because some people aren't willing to do it, doesn't mean nobody is willing to. I myself, don't do shit all day once I get home from work. So I have a shit ton of free time. I'm sure there are a lot of people with a similar situation. And they'd be willing to do it. As long as Feng trusts them.

I doubt this idea would ever be put into effect, but it IS a good one. Even if the people required aren't present, it's not a BAD idea. Just an unrealistic one.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Zarythe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:40 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Whether you disagree with him or not, that's no reason to blatantly be an ass about it. But that's a moot point.

Well just because some people aren't willing to do it, doesn't mean nobody is willing to. I myself, don't do shit all day once I get home from work. So I have a shit ton of free time. I'm sure there are a lot of people with a similar situation. And they'd be willing to do it. As long as Feng trusts them.

I doubt this idea would ever be put into effect, but it IS a good one. Even if the people required aren't present, it's not a BAD idea. Just an unrealistic one.

I probably have more freetime than you will ever have in your life lol. But you are partly right. The idea is decent but its also really bad
Zarythe

Postby BSC » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:00 pm

I'm not entirely sure if this is possible but shouldn't mods be disabled? I know this has been discussed before but currently they're out of hand.

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Whether you disagree with him or not, that's no reason to blatantly be an ass about it. But that's a moot point.

Game Moderators aren't a viable idea. Too many games and way too much time and effort is required to check each game. A modder may even enter a game after you've checked it earlier. Assuming that Feng decides to have Moderators how would you give said Moderators the ability to control the game? Give them kicking powers? Name-only power activation? Hackers will just impersonate the Mods and have the kicking power. Host kicking is the simple solution to most mods but there'll be some like the infinite flare which there's nothing to really counter except for disabling the use of mods(somehow) altogether.

For future "useful" mods, they're better off implemented into the game rather as a 3rd party program. That is all. Also a good idea is one that is realistic and applicable....I'm not sure why you're saying it's a good when you also say it's unrealistic.
BSC

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion