Ban for hack player?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Ban for hack player?

Postby AirZ » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Kitsune-no.6 wrote:if you dont like it then what stops you from leaving the server?
once i did this:
i joined a server with around 20 people in it. i think it was forest II
the host left and i got masterclient
i waited until everyone died then just camped on a tree for probably 30-60 minutes
when i left there were still like 20 people complaining.
seriously if you dont like it then just leave

~Chugleader

Thats quite the move an idiot would do. A dickmove.
Some people don't want to leave, because they finally have a server with plenty of people and hope to be able to play soon again.
Also, some hackers join a server for a minute to mess it up and then hop to another server to mess it up there, so hopping servers doesn't always work to get rid of them.
AirZ

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:26 pm

AirZ wrote:
Kitsune-no.6 wrote:if you dont like it then what stops you from leaving the server?
once i did this:
i waited until everyone died then just camped on a tree for probably 30-60 minutes

~Chugleader

Thats quite the move an idiot would do. A dickmove.
Some people don't want to leave, because they finally have a server with plenty of people and hope to be able to play soon again.
Also, some hackers join a server for a minute to mess it up and then hop to another server to mess it up there, so hopping servers doesn't always work to get rid of them.

Exactly my point.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Noodler » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:51 pm

once i did this:

~Chugleader

Why the fuck would you do that?
This is exactly why nobody lets you in their groups.
Noodler

Postby Zarythe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:29 pm

You guys probably haven't realized Chugleader is a major troll?
Zarythe

Postby xRivailution » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Those kinds of people are what make this issue a serious one.

Because, you can spend a good 15 minutes just trying to find a good server, and then a hacker comes in and fucks it up for you.

As I said, if a team was organized as I said, this problem would be solved.

And dont give me that crap about it being impossible to make a group of trustworthy people.

As feng will make the final decision.

Just simple nick-name mods or stuff is not a big deal, but having crazily powerful Titans and insane cheats must have a serious ban.
xRivailution

Postby Zarythe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm

I will try my best to list reasons why this wont work at all.
I am super tired so i am sorry if i make no sense whatsoever.

-Gathering a team.
Now i know you two want to be some super admins in game and some of you actually might have time to do this, even be trustworthy enough for this, but really, joining every single fucking game, listing down peoples names, the possibility of someone joining when you leave, and other annoying crap, I doubt ANYONE would be willing to do that for free, just for a fancy title to show off like ''guys look i am an admin in the game! i can send feng names and they will be banned!''.

-Catching modders.
listing their name and telling it to feng later for banning? You do realize mods allow you to change your name to whatever without logging in right?

-Proof that they used mods.
You would need either videos or photos of this person using a modded client, sounds like a lot of work and would only be annoying.

-FENG.
Do you think feng has the time to check every single evidence and check every single of the suspected players? Hell, even if he would have time i doubt he would even bother going that far. Not to mention that you can change your name to whatever so feng cant actually ban them.

Your only option right now would be literally just not to give a fuck about the mods, like, who the fuck cares if a player titan goes 341414km/h, who cares if the titans split to smaller titans after their death, who the fuck cares if the titans explode when they die? Seriously, these types of game modes are seriously fun to play. If youre having fun it doesn't matter, if it bothers you so much you can literally just fucking leave its not like every single server is filled with mods.

Until feng makes it so the servers can only be joined with the legit game version on the website, or passwords on servers you cant do jack shit about it.

This mod team idea is one of the worst ones yet and i just cant see it work out at all.

Also about people like Chugleader, yea they are fucks, thats why some mods are able to kick camping players. If you cant kick them, leave the server, or host your own if you cant stand it.
Last edited by Zarythe on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarythe

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:00 pm

I guess you have a point Zarythe. I don't like it, but you're right. The idea won't work. :|
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby turtletots » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:03 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:I guess you have a point Zarythe. I don't like it, but you're right. The idea won't work. :|

yeah nevermind, that camping in tree thing wont solve anything i guess. Well i dont know a solution for this so, i wish the best for you guys to find a solution :D
turtletots

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:42 pm

There will never, ever, be a solution for modders. (bad ones)
FFS, you can't just "ban" them like you do in the forum, and like many people that posted before me said, there are a lot of modders. A ban isn't necessary.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby xRivailution » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:54 pm

You beat me, Zarythe.
+1 for stating reasons, good job.
xRivailution

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion