Version 07102014

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Version 07102014

Postby xRivailution » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:11 am

Feng said the following:
''so...I just update the game, and please forgive me if this version is too buggy, because i am going to japan for a few days, and i don't have enough time to test it. I don't have the time to make an update video or an instruction or sth like that too. I'll fix bugs and make vids when I am back. oh and btw the new stylish system is designed by modder Bope.''

So I hope I am allowed to post this.

Anyhow, if I am not, just delete the thread.

New Update 07102014 Contains:

New Maps or Levels
-Trost Map Added Back Into Multiplayer.

-Colossal Titan Map Added Back Into Multiplayer (Removed because its unfinished, until the next update)

-Race Map:
Using the 3d maneuver gear, reach the destination in the shortest amount of time you can.

Outside The Walls Map:
Mount your horse using the Jump Key (or Shift by Default)

Keep going until you reach a white checkpoint.
When you reach the checkpoint, stand in it and wait till it becomes fully blue, then move on.

Collect all 7 checkpoints to win.

If everyone dies, the game is lost, and you have to restart the game.

New Gameplay Features
How to use horses:
Jump Key (Shift) to mount the horse.
Use your hooks or the dodge key (left control) to dismount the horse.
Use the slash key (LMB) to Jump/Gallop with the horse (Can be glitchy.)

New Combo System Added:
Each time you kill a Titan, a new rank/name is added.
The faster you kill them, the bigger your combo is.
If you dont kill a Titan before the combo runs out, you have to restart again.

Gas Burst Added:
Double Tap any Directional Key (W. A. S. D) to perform a gas burst.
Gas burst is a move that allows you to be pushed 2 times faster than regular gas.
Costs approximately 5% Gas.

(Personal Comment: Feng just disproved everyone, considering how hard it is to use effectively.)

Player Crawler:
When picking your Titan in a PVP map, you can choose ''random'' to get a chance to spawn as a crawler!
You cannot eat people while walking over them.
But you can use the jump to kill them!

Player Titans Nerf:
Player Titans can no longer run forever, as there is a stamina bar.
Walking or Using the combo attack wont reduce your stamina, however, if you use the jump, flop or running, it will run out!

Servers Changes
New Password and Filter System added to Public Servers:
You can now use password protected servers to avoid anyone to enter your server but the people who have access to the password (Friends, Guild etc.)

You can now type in any keyword to search for the desired server you want (Name, Name of the Level, Difficulty, Players etc.)

Player Vote Kick Feature:
Write:
/Kick PlayerNameHere

If more than 50% of the people vote yes then the player will be kicked.

Video Log (Thanks to Blu Rock Shooter):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H5Jqe9l6cs

Notice:
Please dont spam ''I cant access the update.''

You can try:
-Clearing your cache.
-Closing the browser.
-Opening the game.

or

-Using CCleaner.

or
-Re-Installing Unity and doing all of the above.

Enjoy! And thanks to Feng Lee and Jiang Lee for the good work!
Last edited by xRivailution on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xRivailution

Re: Version 07102014

Postby hsin75 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 am

http://prntscr.com/4175h7
Heres some more
You forgot the racing map
hsin75

Postby d_OVRKLL » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:55 am

I preemptively apologize for my language, but all the people that were bitching about the gas burst being too OP and all that officially have to hold that shit. It's a beautiful addition and exactly how a lot of us envisioned it. It can only be used you're not being accelerated by the normal gas boost and it seems like your momentum is dramatically reduced after the burst. My only complaint about it would be I feel like it makes more sense for it to be a double tap on the Jump/Gas button.

The racing map is my all time favorite thing at this point. It's soooo much fun and it's teaching me how to maneuver really well!

All in all, great update. There's things I COULD "complain" about, but Feng did an excellent job with this one.
d_OVRKLL

Postby DarioEMeloD » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:46 am

The "Outside the Walls" map lags too much after awhile. Apparently titans keep spawning all the time.
DarioEMeloD

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:32 am

I'm quite happy with the "Outside the Walls" map :) although, what's the "Random" spawn about, does anybody know? :|
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Deathstroke » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:49 am

d_OVRKLL wrote:I preemptively apologize for my language, but all the people that were bitching about the gas burst being too OP and all that officially have to hold that shit. It's a beautiful addition and exactly how a lot of us envisioned it. It can only be used you're not being accelerated by the normal gas boost and it seems like your momentum is dramatically reduced after the burst. My only complaint about it would be I feel like it makes more sense for it to be a double tap on the Jump/Gas button.

The racing map is my all time favorite thing at this point. It's soooo much fun and it's teaching me how to maneuver really well!

All in all, great update. There's things I COULD "complain" about, but Feng did an excellent job with this one.

Haha well said,its an amazing update so far. The gas boost is my favorite addition to the 3DMG and makes for quick cuts and has saved my ass more than once lol. It takes a bit of getting used to but it definitely makes a good emergency get-away depending on what you're up against. The suggestion about double tapping the jump/gas key does indeed make sense seeing how our maneuvering isn't limited to sharp turns and depends on what direction we're facing to assist our momentum. Maybe it'll be opened to configuration sooner or later, but for now I'm pretty much fine the way it is.

The racing map surely succeeds the previous city speed map. I'd rather much prefer zooming through obstacles in a new labyrinth-like map. Although it'll be great if the racing map isn't definite and evolves every time a new round is started.

I was hoping the connection timeout thing would be fixed but it may just be on my side and not the game, which isn't a big deal.
Deathstroke

Postby Dikasa » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:19 am

I want to love this update I really do but it is so buggy that I want to cry. I hope the few days he is in Japan go by fast.
Dikasa

Postby AirZ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:36 am

hype hype hype, can't wait to play it!
AirZ

Postby TheGreatJedi » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:42 am

Plains map?
Yoyo users seems amused XD
New map new experimentation :twisted:
TheGreatJedi

Postby PlayerA » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:59 am

there's something wrong with horses

when you are close to the house then press"w" while riding on the horse
the character will try to do the wall-run
and that look really weird

by the way

i think that the horses are kind of annoying when i attempt to do the sparrow attack
i'm used to jumping before the attack but the horses just keep annoying me
PlayerA

Next

Return to General Discussion