Version 07102014

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Version 07102014

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:25 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
MJRmasqu3rade wrote:oh, yeah, true. But still, it'd probably have to only last for a relatively short time, otherwise it'd be op as all hell

Like Player Titans, 50 regular Titans. and ANNIE isn't!? :lol:

Hmm how about if NPC Eren titan has an infinite timer but could only be spawned in the forest part (to be canon) and once he leaves that area he de-spawns?
Ghosthunter

Postby l4dkurts2 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:39 am

Ghosthunter wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
MJRmasqu3rade wrote:oh, yeah, true. But still, it'd probably have to only last for a relatively short time, otherwise it'd be op as all hell

Hmm how about if NPC Eren titan has an infinite timer but could only be spawned in the forest part (to be canon) and once he leaves that area he de-spawns?

If he despawned when he ran out of the forest it would suck because player titans could just lure him out maybe just stay in the forest? but we can't cap the forest bit cuz the titan's spawn right ontop on the point maybe before it and when Eren titan enters the forest he will have no cares for the titans outside.. and to make it less op he could have health? maybe about 50 hits from titans.. or titans can hook onto him like the anime
l4dkurts2

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:48 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:

Yeah, but Annie can be killed, Eren Titan would literally just run around one-shotting everything he touches. He'd need some way to be dealt with. Also, this is kinda turning more into a suggestion other than a discussion ._. perhaps someone should make a thread for this in the suggestions area?
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:25 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:

Yeah, but Annie can be killed, Eren Titan would literally just run around one-shotting everything he touches. He'd need some way to be dealt with. Also, this is kinda turning more into a suggestion other than a discussion ._. perhaps someone should make a thread for this in the suggestions area?

I made a thread. Feel free to discuss it here. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8388
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:28 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:

No need for that as i'm about to suggest something viable (lel look at me being confident).Anyway NPC Eren titan in Trost can only take one hit and the easiest thing would be to make plains Eren titan NPC be able to take around 30 or so (number of hits can be changed i just used 30 as an example).

Edit: Well damn Rogue what do i do now?
Ghosthunter

Postby magicman111111 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 pm

l4dkurts2 wrote:Geez this update.. it's all type of good but all type of bad to eh... I feel like we should get eren at the mid point if they get get. Race map needs to be fixed pricks can manage to get out of the map and ruin all the fun! Horse mount needs to be fixed I like the drifting atm it's kinda funny o3o I hope their will be a jumping animation in the future! Also abnormals should be like in the anime they go after the points it would be nicer that way :D! Also map should have a few different modes No Annie, No Pvp, normal. The live thing should be fixed so ya.. But away from the bad things. I enjoyed this update alot besides my crappy computer it is alot of fun so far! I love the gas boost saves my ass when I get a ghost hook or if I miss a mikasa chop! But ya I love the update :D! Also I cant find out how to be a crawler so ya.. can someone tell me how?

To become a crawler you have to pick to be a random titan and there is a small chance you will spawn as one but they are really weak because you can't kill people by running them over like normal crawlers can
magicman111111

Postby DarioEMeloD » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:40 pm

I want the old scoreboard back u_u

DarioEMeloD

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:34 pm

Sorry Ghost :lol:

If you want PM me your idea and I'll add it to my thread.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby TataBlitz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Noodler wrote:
shiroba wrote:
TataBlitz wrote:Try playing with player titans hanging around with a crawler on your spawn point, gg right there, spawn instadeath >.>

I like playing with player titans on this map, but i hate it when they just camp by the crawler on your spawn point.

I love the new update, only gripe i have is that bug on the outside map where after one round game keeps resetting :(

I don't argue there. :( Some people that play the titans are just.... either noob or unfair I guess. There isn't much you can do about those.

How so?
Attack spam is fixed, I don't see what they could do.

uh it takes you a few seconds to respawn, that few seconds=their rechaarge for an attack you pop up you're dead
TataBlitz

Postby shiroba » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:20 pm

TataBlitz wrote:uh it takes you a few seconds to respawn, that few seconds=their rechaarge for an attack you pop up you're dead

If that happens, I just try to quickly dodge/nope out of the way -- there will be at some point that one moment when they're not falling down onto the ground in spam flop. If you're quick enough, it works. Like - it might take a few tries but in three or four you get out and then while they're way too busy killing others so you just swoop in for the easy kill. I found PTs are most vulnerable when spam-flopping and trying to take over the spawn points (you just sneak behind the houses and bam, surprise attack from behind). I mean, it does get annoying but there are ways out of it I guess. :)
shiroba

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion