Version 07102014

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Version 07102014

Postby Nurolight » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 pm

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:I agree with you on the horses thing, but them being grabbed would be canonically incorrect :/ the Titan wouldn't aim specifically for the horse

I imagine less grabbed and eaten, but rather it reaches for a grab whilst you're still on it. If you jump off in time, it'll pick up the horse and examine it, before dropping it realising you're no longer there. It could be used strategically, becoming a horse sacrifice to distract a titan.
Nurolight

Re: Version 07102014

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Nurolight wrote:
MJRmasqu3rade wrote:I agree with you on the horses thing, but them being grabbed would be canonically incorrect :/ the Titan wouldn't aim specifically for the horse

I imagine less grabbed and eaten, but rather it reaches for a grab whilst you're still on it. If you jump off in time, it'll pick up the horse and examine it, before dropping it realising you're no longer there. It could be used strategically, becoming a horse sacrifice to distract a titan.

oh, right, I suppose that does make sense. Although, I'm not sure Feng should really go to the effort of putting that in specifically, it'd be a lot of work for a minor feature (well, them being grabbed specifically, them dying wouldn't be too bad)
MJRmasqu3rade

Previous

Return to General Discussion