Version 07192014

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Version 07192014

Postby Lyndis » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:22 am

A new update is out, no new video or updated change log. Access the usual way, clear cache or browser history if you can't access
I do not know all the features as of yet

Incomplete List

Tutorial
- Remains broken, it is still impossible to go through the portal at the end of the resupply section

Battle Training
- Doesn't exist, clicking start does nothing except hide your mouse cursor. Interestingly, if you try a single player map afterwards, the timer will have already started from the time you clicked start on Battle Training

Racing Map
- Starting box is now blocked off so no cheating from that area is possible

Outside the Walls
- Life counter resets to 50 after victory
- Points seem to register the presence of a titan better than before, especially for large titans

Trost I & II
- Hole in the wall is present
- It seems like any issues with Eren's animation have been resolved
- Major Glitch - Damage is not displayed except in top left corner. No yellow numbers, combo-meter or 'X' killed 'Y'
- Major Glitch - Game does not reset after map finishes, either with victory or defeat. Game remains on final screen for ever. Pause is possible but other controls seem ineffective

I haven't found anything else. Feel free to update, delete or replace this thread with a more comprehensive one
Last edited by Lyndis on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lyndis

Re: Version 07192014

Postby Ceazar » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:45 am

I knew it... FENG 4 LYFE.
Srsly though I can now race in peace without some douche uses the bug all the time.
Ceazar

Postby Noodler » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:51 am

BT map is still nonexistant, probably the reason why tutorial is screwed since it's the same map.
Noodler

Postby dinodan » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Feng still needs to add killboxes to player Crawler faces >_<
dinodan

Postby dinodan » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:03 am

dinodan wrote:Feng still needs to add killboxes to player Crawler faces >_<

Well apparently player crawlers can kill with their faces now but the killbox is so small it's almost impossible.

(apparently it takes a long time for a player crawler to eat someone which is so stupid.)

Conclusion: Crawlers are still shit and can't do shit.
dinodan

Postby Noodler » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:58 am

Feng probably put them there so you can use it to scare the living fucking shit out of people.
Noodler

Postby dinodan » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:55 am

Noodler wrote:Feng probably put them there so you can use it to scare the living fucking shit out of people.

I just realized you can kill as a crawler by holding shift.
dinodan

Postby TheGreatJedi » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:50 pm

There is version 07202014 already
just trost fix though
TheGreatJedi

Postby GiggleGrass » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:01 pm

I kind of expected Feng to actually fix player titans. The fact that they waste stamina running is ridiculous. The moment they run out of stamina and start walking, any decent player can easily kill him or her. I haven't been killed by a player titan ever since the stamina patch came out.

I recommend Feng eliminate how running decreases stamina and make attacks cost more stamina because most people were just complaining about how strong their spam flops were, not their mobility.

Something like a flop would take up a fourth of the stamina bar and a chop would take up a fifth and a jump would take up a eighth. You can even make it so if the pt runs out of stamina, then he is immobile from exhaustion for 2-3 seconds. What separated the good PT's from the bad PT's is that good PT's make every single move count while bad PT's are predictable with their spamming.
GiggleGrass

Postby Connorhere » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:35 pm

I support that tbh, especially on the plains map. I have mixed feelings about the jump costing stamina, i mean it's sort of an attack but for player crawlers it's literally their only useful mode of transportation. Trying to travel normally as a crawler is a nightmare. And killing people is worse.
Connorhere

Next

Return to General Discussion